Patty10

Invalid Login - Latest Client

I'm not sure if this issue has been fixed yet (the other thread on the topic has been closed)

I'm still having trouble with the invalid login error. I've tried ticking 'remember me' but it still doesn't work for me. I've got a registered account, and I have the latest client. I'm not sure whats going on?

same problem here

just figured out the problem you got to register again through the launcher itself

53 minutes ago, litetj said:

same problem here

just figured out the problem you got to register again through the launcher itself

I've already registered through the launcher

15 minutes ago, latinMaestro said:

I've already registered through the launcher

Still does not work the problem that you can not save your login data via because launcher

I have the same problem, registered through the launcher  and all. Is there any update to this situation? 

This issue has been resolved. Lock topic please.

I keep getting invalid username or password although I made the account through the launcher I tried every advice to no avail. : C

having the same issue, created the account through the launcher, i can log into my account fine on the website but not through launcher

Due the upgrade and change in how our login algorithm works, you will need to un-click remember me and restart the client to clear the previously saved authentication token, which is now invalid.

If that doesn't solve your issue, download this updated version as of 04/06/2020 and overwrite the one you have currently.

UniverseRevelations.exe