Ochi

dogis and cash elements

Hello how are you? I hope that very good I ask this question because I have seen characters with weapons of +10 up, people with wings and dogis, such as; mercenary dogi, hail wing. I mean that those players receive that help and those of us who want to invest money to have the z32 can't we? Could it be that SanGawku is giving things to people he knows for no reason? we would all have to start the same way and not that these things happen, it is very unmotivating to play dedicate a lot of time and that they come because the admin passed items +10 or +15 does not make any sense it seems to me that they are failing at that point, people are going to leave unfortunately it's a circus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Except, I have been populating the auction house randomly throughout the day with dogis/costume items. 
Anyone with +10(Which is the highest of non-admins) has grinded for it on their own. 

and everything is at 5x rates which makes it very fast to level up. 

So please be informed about how people are getting their items, don't assume because other people have been here longer they are somehow cheating or gms are giving them gear. 

Thanks. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SanGawku said:

Excepto, he estado poblando la casa de subastas al azar durante todo el día con artículos para perros / disfraces. 
Cualquier persona con +10 (que es el más alto de los no administradores) lo ha hecho por su cuenta. 

y todo está a tasas de 5x, lo que hace que subir de nivel sea muy rápido. 

Por lo tanto, infórmese sobre cómo las personas obtienen sus artículos, no asuma que porque otras personas han estado aquí más tiempo, de alguna manera están engañando o los gms les están dando equipo. 

Gracias. 

Uhhmm the people talk and talk i like this server i will hope but your tell me now. I will try a good player for the community i will interesting for pack founder and donate your server San. But idk how is gm in this server.

We don't offer founders packs.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:06 AM, Dumke said:

We don't offer founders packs.

Why are there titles that you can choose for your char and which ones to choose from, such as Goku Founderpack, Krilin Founderpack, etc.?

97041947_861642524356863_6533624630018572288_n.jpg

Edited by Cena90

8 minutes ago, Cena90 said:

Why are there titles that you can choose for your char and which ones to choose from, such as Goku Founderpack, Krilin Founderpack, etc.?

Because this is from DBOG when they made it open-source

You can remove it afterwards 😅

Did DBOG and DBOR belong together earlier?

12 minutes ago, Vegetto said:

Because this is from DBOG when they made it open-source

You can remove it afterwards 😅

Did DBOG and DBOR belong together earlier?

In German

Kann man ja nachträglich entfernen 😅

Hat DBOG und DBOR früher zusammen gehört?