ElexBlue29s

Login Issues

I have already created an account and changed my password to make sure everything was up to date but when I activate the launcher and input my username and password it says invalid. I have waited close to 6 or so years to play this...maybe longer. I tried playing DBO 2 months before the original servers went down. I played Global but I have been waiting to play DBOR since the project started. If I miss something in the forums I am sorry...just want to try the game after all the work has been put in by the team.

Please and thank you.

You have to make an account on the registration page, the forum account is not linked to a game account. 

Click register account on the launcher and you can create your game account. 

I tried. Says it was already in use. Made two of them just to see. Registration says its in use. Then when I attempt again to login on the launcher again with the new password it doesnt work again.

Try to manually delete the 4 stars in the password bar before you enter your password.

i erased the 4 stars before typing it in prior...always do. I have no clue what I am doing wrong.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Baraku1556261693 said:

me too da692d71f5ff1575299a964af6b65064.png

i have been having the same problem for 1 hour

Our login server is currently experiencing some difficulties, we don't know the estimated downtime as of this moment.

We will inform you when the issue is resolved.

2 minutes ago, Dumke said:

Our login server is currently experiencing some difficulties, we don't know the estimated downtime as of this moment.

We will inform you when the issue is resolved.

thanks for the info, but when i am trying to login with my acc it says something about the authentication server is not online currently is it due to that you are having issues ?

Thanks for the help regardless

Hey Also it was kinda rude of the pet machine to not grant me a pet outta the capsule i spent 150,000 zeni on that and i didnt even get it pls either fix it or remove it temporarily cuz its kinda like a scam. Is there any way to revert back my zeni?

Edited by Adonis

11 hours ago, Adonis said:

Hey Also it was kinda rude of the pet machine to not grant me a pet outta the capsule i spent 150,000 zeni on that and i didnt even get it pls either fix it or remove it temporarily cuz its kinda like a scam. Is there any way to revert back my zeni?

Unfortunately no,

But I have enabled Honey Bee Event for the next 12 hours, as I do daily,
Hopefully that helps you out.

Thank you for informing us about this issue.
Please avoid all Pet related items and activities to avoid any further disappointment.

• Thanks 1