Kai927

DBOUR vs DBOG

So, I had stumbled upon this due to the game's tvtropes page. I had been playing DBO Global for a while, and I am just wondering, what are the differences between the two, if any? 

• Like 1

I wondering about this as well.

I started playing DBOG after the original game closed and now i'm interested in coming back and now I see this game is live.

From my experience, I could personally say this server is just way more fun to be on and the community is very helpful. 

Not only that, but there are multiple developers to help keep the game up to date and sometimes they stream on discord to show us that they're working on the game and developing. If you ask others they most likely will tell you the same thing, I'm not sure. 

Anyways I'm out, have fun!:burdock:

• Like 2

Developers here actually give a fuck about your opinion and they aren't dickheads.

• Like 1

This Server is more better, it have more future updates and the Rates are better and have more Skills Updates etc. I love to play this Server, so the game is finally fun.

let make  this clear...at the current state its worse than dbog..it needs to fix a lot bugs..i know of course its alpha version and it looks like this project has the best potential of all the projects out there..it has major bugs right now to make a comparison with dbog..all we have to do is just wait and see how they will work from now on..dont rush to make comparison and such things because only time will show..

• Confused 1

Warum kann ich mich nicht einlogen. Ich ahbe doch einen Account hier, doch der Client sagt Password oder Username nicht richtig

On 6/18/2020 at 9:54 AM, lp_fan_1 said:

let make  this clear...at the current state its worse than dbog..it needs to fix a lot bugs..i know of course its alpha version and it looks like this project has the best potential of all the projects out there..it has major bugs right now to make a comparison with dbog..all we have to do is just wait and see how they will work from now on..dont rush to make comparison and such things because only time will show..

Our major bugs compared to what DBOG 2.0 is; are negligible. 
a LARGE majority of crash bugs are completely eliminated comparatively. 

Compare Apples to Apples, not Apples to Oranges. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CRoW86 said:

Warum kann ich mich nicht einlogen. Ich ahbe doch einen Account hier, doch der Client sagt Password oder Username nicht richtig

Excuse the poor German,

Spiel- und Forenkonten sind unterschiedlich.