Sunstruck

Download Link on Website ??

hello, I'm not sure if you're already aware but the download link on the main website for the game isn't working. i tried it on chrome, firefox, and internet explorer + my laptop so im like 45.623% sure it isnt just me. thanks in advance! 🙂

5 hours ago, Sunstruck said:

hello, I'm not sure if you're already aware but the download link on the main website for the game isn't working. i tried it on chrome, firefox, and internet explorer + my laptop so im like 45.623% sure it isnt just me. thanks in advance! 🙂

You're right, it's not just you,

We're currently experiencing heavy server issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi, I'm new and I wanted to download the game, but can't… the link is still broken. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:11 PM, Narkoz said:

Hi, I'm new and I wanted to download the game, but can't… the link is still broken. 

Firstly, don't piggy-back forum treads for support. If you have a genuine issue feel free to start a new thread with your issue so it can be discussed and resolved there. 

Secondly, please do light research before posting. It will help declutter topics in the future for issues previously resolved.

Lastly, there are currently server issues they are working to fix. There will be NEWS postings in the future to let people know the current status.

Edited by Monkey D, Luffy