Dohko

Skilltrees changes (discussion)

Decided to open a discussion about it, what would you change? Here's my ideas xD

DW.png.82c4b1c49fea1030cc036e501776c185.png

SK.png.4dcbca26ad35ddbbeb3b5c8cedabf6c7.png

Fighter.png.b918c77c7ad52eb77efedd10c1435ec3.png

sword.png.b3ed674a85daca36cf539a708f51daf0.png

• Like 1

I like the change of making Martial Artist much more physical oriented.  Personally I would have just changed some buffs around to make energy Fighter more viable (because let's face it, Fighter had some boss energy skills), but giving it more of a melee focus cleans it up quite a bit better and is more fitting to the melee/energy split.  I wouldn't make Final Flash a physical move though, that just makes no sense.  I do think Fighter needs somewhat of a nerf as their ability to stun and deal consistent damage in PvP is hard to deal with, but that's a lesser issue.

In terms of Swordsman I like the skill layout, but they still need another buff skill or two or upgrades to the energy buffs to make Energy Swordsman more viable statwise.  Again, not that it isn't viable, but it is more statistically inferior than perhaps it should be.

Dark Warrior is fine, though maybe a bit of a buff in some way to make it less inferior to SK.

Imo, SK needs rebalancing and nerfing in some way.  Multiple players I know strongly believe that not only is SK one of the best classes in the game, but it's also superior to DW in pretty much every way, and I completely agree.  SK has so many super good skills, from the 75% movement debuff to the life steal and being much better suited to use Energy Attacks which the Warrior's buffs complement best (the defense buffs give a boost to Energy Attack but not to Physical Attack) that beyond DW being somewhat better at PvE, the two still need better balancing.  I dunno if just taking away Fear would be enough, or if stats need to be more directly affected, or what, but I think SK needs some serious looking over.

• Like 2

I agree SK being nerfed... I would remove his con passive, fear would be 15% speed decreased, remove Dragon's Oath, give Dragon's Will to the DW and remove the stun from Violent Slice.
It would look like something like this: 

SK.png.55c673bee79e01ae0a3835a685cac424.pngDW.png.69c5c84115d54f9e12b615f5acba4eaf.png

• Like 1

Oh yeah, that's not a great idea.   Energy Siege needs to be for DW as DW is supposed to be the AoE fighter.

i think this will changhe too much...base on kr client with reps(no sp in mastercallss/different passive),and only poko will need a tweak(should be maked that can give buffs to all not only to pets,so will be a hybrid healer/buffer)

this will not changhe skill tree and will make the game balanced 

• Like 1