Nox't

DBOUR App

Hello guys,

I am not sure if that was posted already, but I am asking:

Do you guys plan to make a DBOUR app in future

I think would be cool to have one app and get up to date and more in touch with the website, and surely would be easier instead to navigate with the browsers. 

(It's a suggestion, just I thought to say it here instead to use the suggestion category because there are mostly games suggests) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We already have mobile readiness for the website.

all you need to do is go into browser options and click "Add to Home screen"

but for an in-game companion app that would be a great addition, and we'd love to put that on the table.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dumke said:

We already have mobile readiness for the website.

all you need to do is go into browser options and click "Add to Home screen"

but for an in-game companion app that would be a great addition, and we'd love to put that on the table.

That sounds amazing! 

Just I said it because I was thinking would be cute to have the dbour logo at phone as app 😄 

Another idea that right now appeared to me, but this may be in the future or is a small dream,

is to make a gateway and play with the pets you have in the game to level them up.

Sounds selfish, but could be an idea to grind some experience with pets and raise up their levels.

I took the inspiration from the old Gateway of Neverwinter :

https://youtu.be/K1qyr8ADzck

Edited by Nox't

Imagine being able to view gear setups and items. Get promotional news and forums updates. Dbo tools, control panel, and maybe even guild management and live player stats someday. All on your phone.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2019 at 6:44 AM, Monkey D, Luffy said:

Imagine being able to view gear setups and items. Get promotional news and forums updates. Dbo tools, control panel, and maybe even guild management and live player stats someday. All on your phone.

Indeed! But it's gonna be also an additional way to stay always in touch with the game.

Imagine to play your companions and earn additional items for in-game, for example 🙂

Edited by Nox't
  • Like 1