sneacksu

transformations

Maybe, maybe not. There are a handful of suggestions about them so far and— honestly? The most likely I can see happening is BlazingBarrager's. It's a good read and we have speculated on it a little if you're interested to give it a look, check it out over here: 

Edited by MaestroSaiyan

Well Blazing said most of it anyways

my opinion for reply to this thread lol

Well no we won't have new transformations YET here is the reasons

1. We are on Alpha Stage (There might not be a future if the dev's decide to give up)
  2. People wishes allot for new transformations but you may forget the part that there will be unbalanced between race (Yes it's not a easy thing to add new transformations for other races it's like adding a new item to the game bug everything up cause of that 1 small thing)
  3. If there will be new transformations then you have to wait for OB Lvl 70+ And hope for the Shenron to grant you're wish to become true

117c5c3fde04de57fe4924a89c3d088d.jpg

• Like 1

There is literally not a single reason to add more Transformations into DBO. The Story pretty much puts a limit on that matter. Only reason is cuz of fanboy reasons.

In my opinion ppl should forget this crap. Just use Mods. No need to force needless crap on the Game. Go all out on Mods....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ElSeriouseCake said:

Maybe Wait on This topic until constant new content is Available for TMQ/Dungeons.

Even then I believe the transformations we have right now are fine and just need tuning.  We're not Goku and Vegeta after all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlazingBarrager said:

Even then I believe the transformations we have right now are fine and just need tuning.  We're not Goku and Vegeta after all.

i look at it this way, if Gohan can go ssj2 and even unleash his potential to be stronger than Ssj3, as a half blood , and if Trunks can somehow get some God ki and fight against black & zamasu as a half blood, and if Pan can go into space as a little child, i am certain that we can manage some forms for the current race, after all, the power they got was a wish from Shenron and Shenron didn't say i'll let your hair turn blond for no reason, probably has to do with him making their bloody more Saiyanish, we never got the explanation about Shenron "transformation" wish, so like i said , until more feed back about this is set, wait till TMQ/UD. 

Edited by ElSeriouseCake
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ElSeriouseCake said:

i look at it this way, if Gohan can go ssj2 and even unleash his potential to be stronger than Ssj3, as a half blood , and if Trunks can somehow get some God ki and fight against black & zamasu as a half blood, and if Pan can go into space as a little child, i am certain that we can manage some forms for the current race, after all, the power they got was a wish from Shenron and Shenron didn't say i'll let your hair turn blond for no reason, probably has to do with him making their bloody more Saiyanish, we never got the explanation about Shenron "transformation" wish, so like i said , until more feed back about this is set, wait till TMQ/UD. 

I have no doubt that you can and I have no doubt Humans, Majins, and Namekians can take their transformations beyond what they are. The real question is "should you do it?"

Gotta keep up DBO Story people! Humans are Humans in DBO. They have a real low amount of Saiyan DNA/DNS inside them which makes them more Human than Saiyan.

The reason they have to wish for SSJ iscuz they can't unlock it on their own. Shenron unlocks it for them. SSJ is their hidden Potential that lies within them. And that's about it. SSJ is their limit. They can't go past SSJ cuz they simply are too Human-ish. Not possible. Also the SSJ form that Humans have is not as strong as the SSJ Power Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Goten and Trunks had. Their SSJ is a weak Version cuz they simply lack Power cuz they are Humans. Like come on, you go SSJ in a World where RP Animals and mostly lame Aliens cause trouble (not talking about Mira and Towa, mostly those laser gun soldiers)

Gohan was so strong cuz he is a half blood. 50% Saiyan and 50% Human somehow makes him stronger than a 100% Saiyan at some point. Ofc his Daughter Pan has even less amount of Saiyan DNA/DNS. And then her kids and their kids and their kids etc. have even less Saiyan in them cuz they keep forming Families with Humans only! At some point (current DBO World) that saiyan blood is pretty much gone. As i said, just that little bit allows them to unlock SSJ. Not a chance to go beyond that. And no, Shenron can not do more cuz Shenron got his limits too. Dende ain't a real God with God powers lmao. Just a namekian Priest lmao.

As for DBS content, i know it's cannon. But it has no meaning in DBO World. Cuz the Story in DBO says that Goku and Vegeta went to another Planet to have their fight and died there together with the Planet blowing up. So in DBO, DBS never happened. You can see it as an alternate Universe (like time line of Trunks)

Also we all know DBS makes absolutely no sense when it comes to certain ppl and their power. When Goku was a baby, he never flew into space. Same goes for Gohan,Goten,Trunks and his sister. Trunks got that God Ki Transformation thing cuz of Fanboy reasons. Nothing else. Makes no sense for him as a SSJ2 to survive a punch from someone on God lvl. The hardest fight that Trunks had wa Cyborg Saga. After that he trained on his own which is not enoughto face ppl with God lvl powers lmao. He should've died the first time he met Black. 

As for the other two Races...well Namekians are weak to begin with. Piccolo is the only exception cuz he was in Goku Squad. Regular Namekians are weak Farmers. And for Majins it's pretty much the same thing as Humans. Story says that two Majins have to "build" a Majin and use a Love Beam or whatever. But by doing so, they weaken theirselves since they use parts (energy) of their own body. The Kid Buu Transformation we have in DBO is also waaay weaker than the original Buu. Just like Humans and SSJ they get weaker the more they make babies.

The DBO Story makes absolutely 100% sense. They didn't come up with all of that without a reason. Keep the Story. If ppl want SSJ2 or more, use mods. Go all out on Mods so ppl who wanna use them can do so. No need to force that stuff into the Game itself. You can go all out on Dogis tho. Won't hurt anyone.

Edited by Monkey D. Luffy
  • Like 1

I honestly don't recall there being any source or confirmation stating that your amount of Saiyan blood determines whether or not you can go higher than Super Saiyan. Alas, I still prefer keeping it to one transformation per race and just working on making the available transformations more enjoyable.

3 hours ago, Monkey D. Luffy said:

Gotta keep up DBO Story people! Humans are Humans in DBO. They have a real low amount of Saiyan DNA/DNS inside them which makes them more Human than Saiyan.

The reason they have to wish for SSJ iscuz they can't unlock it on their own. Shenron unlocks it for them. SSJ is their hidden Potential that lies within them. And that's about it. SSJ is their limit. They can't go past SSJ cuz they simply are too Human-ish. Not possible. Also the SSJ form that Humans have is not as strong as the SSJ Power Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Goten and Trunks had. Their SSJ is a weak Version cuz they simply lack Power cuz they are Humans. Like come on, you go SSJ in a World where RP Animals and mostly lame Aliens cause trouble (not talking about Mira and Towa, mostly those laser gun soldiers)

Well , if the game was still alive today by the Original Dev's , with no doubt there would be at least 1 new form for each race, cause u know advertisement and money grab, but since this client is not money grab related, that might be true , but still story wise, look at it this way : if tmq keeps going , u are not going to defeat Cell , or BUU as a normal ssj. or a giant namek , even for pure majin it needs the other forms like buff majin , and evil one, TMQ was the path for CAC's to either get a new form or not, sadly game died before that so we got stuck with basic forms, now why did majins get kid buu & not other forms? i think that's the Question you should ask your self.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Monkey D. Luffy said:

Gohan was so strong cuz he is a half blood. 50% Saiyan and 50% Human somehow makes him stronger than a 100% Saiyan at some point. Ofc his Daughter Pan has even less amount of Saiyan DNA/DNS. And then her kids and their kids and their kids etc. have even less Saiyan in them cuz they keep forming Families with Humans only! At some point (current DBO World) that saiyan blood is pretty much gone. As i said, just that little bit allows them to unlock SSJ. Not a chance to go beyond that. And no, Shenron can not do more cuz Shenron got his limits too. Dende ain't a real God with God powers lmao. Just a namekian Priest lmao.

As for DBS content, i know it's cannon. But it has no meaning in DBO World. Cuz the Story in DBO says that Goku and Vegeta went to another Planet to have their fight and died there together with the Planet blowing up. So in DBO, DBS never happened. You can see it as an alternate Universe (like time line of Trunks)

Also we all know DBS makes absolutely no sense when it comes to certain ppl and their power. When Goku was a baby, he never flew into space. Same goes for Gohan,Goten,Trunks and his sister. Trunks got that God Ki Transformation thing cuz of Fanboy reasons. Nothing else. Makes no sense for him as a SSJ2 to survive a punch from someone on God lvl. The hardest fight that Trunks had wa Cyborg Saga. After that he trained on his own which is not enoughto face ppl with God lvl powers lmao. He should've died the first time he met Black. 

As for the other two Races...well Namekians are weak to begin with. Piccolo is the only exception cuz he was in Goku Squad. Regular Namekians are weak Farmers. And for Majins it's pretty much the same thing as Humans. Story says that two Majins have to "build" a Majin and use a Love Beam or whatever. But by doing so, they weaken theirselves since they use parts (energy) of their own body. The Kid Buu Transformation we have in DBO is also waaay weaker than the original Buu. Just like Humans and SSJ they get weaker the more they make babies.

The DBO Story makes absolutely 100% sense. They didn't come up with all of that without a reason. Keep the Story. If ppl want SSJ2 or more, use mods. Go all out on Mods so ppl who wanna use them can do so. No need to force that stuff into the Game itself. You can go all out on Dogis tho. Won't hurt anyone.

Excuse my poor english, but...

Do you seriously believe that if the Official DBO had never been closed and was still a success to this day, we wouldn't have like 3 more transformations for each race by now? and even if for some miracle that wasn't the case, as soon as the new movies and DBS gained popularity you can bet they would implement the DBS lore and more transformations to capitalise on the franchise renasant, the "Story" and "Just Humans" wouldn't mean jack when the money called.

as for logic, i don't understand why you wouldn't be able to turn ssj2, ssj2 is just a more powerful version of ssj, if you can go ssj1 and you get stronger you should by able to turn ssj2, ssj3 is another story, and for the gods forms you just need god ki, is not a mather of blood or anything, if you can turn ssj1 and you learned god ki you should be able to turn into blue and god.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ElSeriouseCake said:

Well , if the game was still alive today by the Original Dev's , with no doubt there would be at least 1 new form for each race, cause u know advertisement and money grab, but since this client is not money grab related, that might be true , but still story wise, look at it this way : if tmq keeps going , u are not going to defeat Cell , or BUU as a normal ssj. or a giant namek , even for pure majin it needs the other forms like buff majin , and evil one, TMQ was the path for CAC's to either get a new form or not, sadly game died before that so we got stuck with basic forms, now why did majins get kid buu & not other forms? i think that's the Question you should ask your self.

Just a reminder, but you can't even beat Raditz by yourself in your transformed state. :B

16 hours ago, ElSeriouseCake said:

Good point to argue. But i don't think they would've given us SSJ2 as a new transformation. I could imagine that we would've gotten a Power Up in form of unleash potential to make Transformations a little stronger. But more than SSJ? Nah. What would Namekians get? Or Majins? Let me guess, Nameks get Fusion with Nail/Dende which is impossible lmao. And Majins get Super Buu form? A form lower than Pure Majin? Naaaah. Making Majins "evil" so they get evil Form of Pure Majin also is kinda meh. Those Majins in DBO are happy af beings. There was even a Majin that sacrificed himself to save others. You really wanna make them turn evil like original Buu after Hercule got shot? They still wouldn't be that powerful cuz Majins are way weaker than original Buu. Pretty much same thing for Humans except that they are not original Saiyans, they are Humans. Sure, their ancestors were Goku and Vegeta but it's still more Human than Saiyan. And in TMQ we are supposed to assist. I know we fight Boss mobs etc. but we are just assistants. Would we Fight Cell in a TMQ if DBO hadn't died? Yes, but we would fight together with SSj2 Gohan...assisting him... 

@YamiGoku

Yes, i believe there wouldn't have been more Transformations. Only some power ups in form of new lvl cap and maybe, just maybe, a power up in Form of Potential unleash for all 3 Races. No ssj2. No other Transformation for Namekians and Majins cuz there simply is none. Namekians can only Grow in size or Fuse. We got the Grow in size. Dunno how Fuse would work. Could be "Potential unleash" kind of thing to gain that power. As for Majins, they already got the best option, Pure Majin. Giving them Super Buu would be weird cuz Pure Majin is the strongest form, also the original form of original Buu. Sure, they would've tried to milk out money with DBS crap, but i'd say that would've been in Form of Dogis. You seriously think they would add all those Forms, including God Forms, just so we can fight RP animals?

DBS is cool for DBZ Fanboys, especially those hardcore ones who love new Transformations that make no sense, but adding those into damn DBO!, is just ridiculous!!!

Wrote it before, if ppl want crap like that, go all out on mods. Easy!!! Won't hurt the game and everyone who wants it, can get it and be happy. get the Goku/Vegeta feel with SSJGod and kill some mobs for YouTube all you want. Just mod it your way. F*ck, even Mod Dogis from other Anime if y'all want to. Nobody cares as long as it's a Mod and not on the Server in general.

16 hours ago, BlazingBarrager said:

Just a reminder, but you can't even beat Raditz by yourself in your transformed state. :B

not sure what version of dbo you played but, raditz is the easiest boss to beat up

7 hours ago, Monkey D. Luffy said:

Good point to argue. But i don't think they would've given us SSJ2 as a new transformation. I could imagine that we would've gotten a Power Up in form of unleash potential to make Transformations a little stronger. But more than SSJ? Nah. What would Namekians get? Or Majins? Let me guess, Nameks get Fusion with Nail/Dende which is impossible lmao. And Majins get Super Buu form? A form lower than Pure Majin? Naaaah. Making Majins "evil" so they get evil Form of Pure Majin also is kinda meh. Those Majins in DBO are happy af beings. There was even a Majin that sacrificed himself to save others. You really wanna make them turn evil like original Buu after Hercule got shot? They still wouldn't be that powerful cuz Majins are way weaker than original Buu. Pretty much same thing for Humans except that they are not original Saiyans, they are Humans. Sure, their ancestors were Goku and Vegeta but it's still more Human than Saiyan. And in TMQ we are supposed to assist. I know we fight Boss mobs etc. but we are just assistants. Would we Fight Cell in a TMQ if DBO hadn't died? Yes, but we would fight together with SSj2 Gohan...assisting him... 

that's where new content comes to action, we our self's got to figure something for namekian's to have and for notes majin buu (tall one) was stronger than kid buu, that's proven in anime/manga/paint.exe/discord/skype/facebook anywhere lol , now for the Evil buu , he smacked fat buu like no thing so we didn't see much of him, as for nameks again like i said we can figure some stuff for nameks.

1 hour ago, ElSeriouseCake said:

not sure what version of dbo you played but, raditz is the easiest boss to beat up

that's where new content comes to action, we our self's got to figure something for namekian's to have and for notes majin buu (tall one) was stronger than kid buu, that's proven in anime/manga/paint.exe/discord/skype/facebook anywhere lol , now for the Evil buu , he smacked fat buu like no thing so we didn't see much of him, as for nameks again like i said we can figure some stuff for nameks.

And why would we change the original Game Story just so fanboys can "officially" have SSJ2 or even more? Keep the Story, make SSJ2 or whatever Mods. Both sides will be happy. People who don't like that crap will get to enjoy the original game. Fanboys get to enjoy whatever they wanna do using Mods. No need to screw the Story. No need to put all that massive work of coming up with power ups to justify SSJ2 or more. Simply Mod it your way. 

Also correct me if i am wrong but didn't Vegeta say that Buu (Super Buu) got even stronger after transforming to his original Form (Kid Buu) after Goku and Vegeta cut out their ppl and fat buu? Also Super Buu is only strong depending on the Peson he absorbs. No strong ppl around? Goodnight Super Buu lol. Kid Buu is the original Buu. The most dangerous one. It's literally a berserk form cuz Kid Buu does not really think (which can be seen as weakness ofc). Kid Buu sees and kills/destroys. Dude can even Teleport into Afterlife lmao. But screw that. That discussion can go on forever.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Monkey D. Luffy said:

And why would we change the original Game Story just so fanboys can "officially" have SSJ2 or even more? Keep the Story, make SSJ2 or whatever Mods. Both sides will be happy. People who don't like that crap will get to enjoy the original game. Fanboys get to enjoy whatever they wanna do using Mods. No need to screw the Story. No need to put all that massive work of coming up with power ups to justify SSJ2 or more. Simply Mod it your way. 

Also correct me if i am wrong but didn't Vegeta say that Buu (Super Buu) got even stronger after transforming to his original Form (Kid Buu) after Goku and Vegeta cut out their ppl and fat buu? Also Super Buu is only strong depending on the Peson he absorbs. No strong ppl around? Goodnight Super Buu lol. Kid Buu is the original Buu. The most dangerous one. It's literally a berserk form cuz Kid Buu does not really think (which can be seen as weakness ofc). Kid Buu sees and kills/destroys. Dude can even Teleport into Afterlife lmao. But screw that. That discussion can go on forever.

change story? who said we changeing story, story will go same as dbz with couple of time breaker alters, hate to say it , almost as xenoverse, now u telling me xenoverse custom created'd character's didn't have other forms? didn't think so. also no ,it's confirmed that tall buu was the strongest form of majin buu, as he had a mind in that form to think, while kid buu was a child and knew no thing. also who the hell said super buu need's people to absorb to be stronger lol , he was bodying the z fighters at kami lookout , and gave them time for goten & trunks to train and see if they can try & give him a good fight Remember? i can keep giving you facts if you insist.

4 hours ago, ElSeriouseCake said:

change story? who said we changeing story, story will go same as dbz with couple of time breaker alters, hate to say it , almost as xenoverse, now u telling me xenoverse custom created'd character's didn't have other forms? didn't think so. also no ,it's confirmed that tall buu was the strongest form of majin buu, as he had a mind in that form to think, while kid buu was a child and knew no thing. also who the hell said super buu need's people to absorb to be stronger lol , he was bodying the z fighters at kami lookout , and gave them time for goten & trunks to train and see if they can try & give him a good fight Remember? i can keep giving you facts if you insist.

In my opinion we should just ignore everyhing about Xenoverse or DBS when it comes to content for DBO. Adding their things into DBO just changes DBO. Those two things happened after DBO died. Xenoverse is just using DBO as a source and then they keep adding fanboy stuff onto it. DBS hapenned waaaay later and has absolutely no meaning to me when it comes to DBO. I wouldn't mind things like Dogis tho. I wrote it above, there is no reason to add more Transformations for DBO: It's just the usual Fanboy wish.

As for Super Buu, yes he was superior to Kid Buu when it comes to intelligence. Also wrote that this can be seen as proof that makes ppl think he is the strongest. To me he is not. He was cool tho. Bodying the Z-Fighters at Kami Lookout doesn't make him the strongest lmao. Even fat Buu could've done that since he already outpowered all of them. Super Buu is strong himself. Everyone knows that. He gets even stronger by absorbing. But to me, Kid Buu is still stronger. Also no need to discuss it here tbh. Has nothing to do with the Thread. This could go on forever cuz everyone has their own point of view and i really don't wanna discuss this out lol.

Just keep DBO the way it is. Make better class balance and Events here and there and we good. For crazy stuff, use Mods. Problem solved.

My god, this monkey just cry's a lot. OF COURSE AT ONE POINT THE GAME NEED TO EVOLVE ! NEED TO GET MORE AND MORE ! Transformations OF COURSE ITS WHAT 99.9% OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US WANTO TOO !
But with brains, not just adding them, that needs a lot of thinkin, and come up with some story bihind it ..
by the way stop crying .-.

You say cry, i say discussion. DBO always needed Class balance, good class balance. That was the main problem after lvl 70 Update. Not lack of f*cking Transformations that are completely not meant to be. A Human with that backstory of DBO Storyline will never ever get past SSJ. And there won't be other Transformations for Namekians and Majins too. Ofc one could argue that they maybe had plans, we will never know and guessing if it was meant to be or not brings us nowhere. Fact is: It didn't happen. The Story made sure it won't happen. And adding it cuz of Fanboy reasons is dumb. Calling it "content"  is dumb also. Transformations, and lack of them, were never ever a problem of DBO and they still are not the problem.

If ppl truly want it, have the ppl in charge make Mods. Go all out on them. Problem solved. You get what you want and other players, that simply want the old DBO but in a good shape, get what they want too. You can't come up with any valid reason on why to add more Transformations other than "cuz Fans want it". Simply Mod it if they really wanna run around as SSJBlue to take down god damn rat mobs. Get that Goku feel....

Y'all need to calm down with this dumb Xenoverse/DBS crap. Xenoverse was made exactly for what you guys wanted. Pure Fanboy content. DBS happened waaaaay too late. Only thing that are cool to add are maybe DBS Dogis. Power up/Transformation crap you see there don't belong to DBO.

I will always fight everything and everyone when it comes to dumb crap like this. So enjoy my "crying" in the Future. :peace:

• Like 1

To add to this, why just add transformations (besides being a fanboy who wants to be a rip off of Goku) when you can modify the existing transformations to be more enjoyable?

Transformations are one of the big reasons dragon ball as a franchise is so popular, and this game only saving grace is its dragon ball theme

I dont want to be a downer but, as a game DBO was boring and tedious, the only reason it "lasted" was because it was a dragon ball game, and even that couldn't save it.

I have faith on the Team, i know they can bring the game back and make new content, I just hope they go for a "lets do something Fun" route reather than the "lets not do anything that can remotly contradict the sacred dbo story".

• Like 2