MaeMae

#2013Memories

I really miss something that's actually akin to what I've experienced there.

I hope this will be even better.

Edited by MaestroSaiyan
  • Like 1

Guest atidote

I felt an adventure i wish had.

Thank you.

It's the one and only. The true Super Saiyan Master!

• Like 1

after watching this it kinda reminded me of  dbog pob time #2018 :kappa

Tbh, the only Memories i have of DBO, where i am 100% sure it was f*cking awesome, is KR Server times. lvl 55 cap...You were in Parties all damn day for every UD/TMQ there was. Always a lot of ppl in front of them and all the parties were different. You literally played together with every class. Ofc TW server times were dope too. Shhoutout to TW s1 ppl 😄

DBO is the only game that i have played for so long. Literally started on January 4th 2010 on KR. Will never forget that. Saw Videos on youtube about it on how ppl started creating character and doing Tutorial. And then i was at that spot. Gave me chills. Hope this Project here won't disappoint me. I know a lot of ppl here are into that damn fanboy (xenoverse2) content but let's be honest, they don't fit into DBO style at all. Just go all out on Dogis...no problem with that one. 

DBO just needs class balance. Good class balance. Wanna see parties like back in lvl 55 cap on KR server. Later on you can add little content in form od dogis etc. And throw in some Events here and there, especially Holiday Events and the game is good to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkey D. Luffy said:

DBO just needs class balance. Good class balance. Wanna see parties like back in lvl 55 cap on KR server. Later on you can add little content in form od dogis etc. And throw in some Events here and there, especially Holiday Events and the game is good to go.

Class balance indeed, role defined for party ( tanker, DPS, CC, buffer, support/healer).

After this is done, we can work on cosmetic and shits but before that working server 100% with latest skills, maps and stuffs.

Ay kid want a job?

not a bad idea, slide-showing screenshots, I've got 700 myself i could probably do the same.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 9:29 AM, Monkey D. Luffy said:

Later on you can add little content in form od dogis etc. And throw in some Events here and there, especially Holiday Events and the game is good to go.

I think at first, that's the best option. Keep the game as it was and add new content in that way. However, I don't think it should be like this forever. I believe new content should be added later on. More TMQs, more UDs, maybe new level caps (or just gear scaling so that you have to beat previous content and get that gear so that you can participate in newer stuff), and stuff like that.

While it's a delicate topic, I trust the team can come up with good, new, fanmade content that we can enjoy. Another possibility, a bit too ambitious but can't completely discard it, is that this project actually gets enough success to have Bandai decide to save the game and invest in it yet again.

I can dream, Harold!