TheWhiteWolf

In game issue: Unable to connect to the server

high you doin ?

In my specific issue i have an issue in connecting to the server. I am able to log in and launch the the game and all. i even created the character and all. I just constantly receive in which when i join the server with the character selected i receive a black screen which an icon 'receiving server information' with a 1 minute timer with only a 'ok' select option.

Whether i select ok or wait out the 1 minute timer on the icon all that happens is the game simply shuts down. i have try multiple times and still had the same issue. i've  deleted the characters and remade them to so see if it would fix the issue but for naught.

spacer.png

Edited by TheWhiteWolf
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TheWhiteWolf said:

high you doin ?

In my specific issue i have an issue in connecting to the server. I am able to log in and launch the the game and all. i even created the character and all. I just constantly receive in which when i join the server with the character selected i receive a black screen which an icon 'receiving server information' with a 1 minute timer with only a 'ok' select option.

Whether i select ok or wait out the 1 minute timer on the icon all that happens is the game simply shuts down. i have try multiple times and still had the same issue. i've  deleted the characters and remade them to so see if it would fix the issue but for naught.

Lol, i guess am the only that has this issue in particular lol.

Guest atidote

Server was just offline.