SanGawku

DBOUR Alpha Release

Client 2.0 Released

Greetings(xd)

New Launcher now available along with new registration page.

Click the register button on the launcher to register your new registration.

But in all seriousness. We have come a long way to bring you this update.

There are still quite a few things that don't work properly(TMQ/TLQ for example)

We need some die hard bugtesters out here making some bug reports so we can bring

you a flawless experience.

There have been major overhauls done on both the client and server side of things, and

we will bring you patch notes this afternoon.

But for now enjoy the smooth goodness of a higher than 60fps experience with tremendously larger render distance.

You can download the new launcher from https://universe.dborevelations.com/download/

And you can register your account here: http://104.216.111.66/register/index.php

If you have downloaded this launcher already please do so again, there was an update to the launcher to allow self patching.

Look forward to seeing you all out there! o7

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

Downloading already!

EDIT: The hype is real 

Edited by Ruddini
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ruddini said:

Windows SmartScreen got me. But you already saw it on discord i bet.

EDIT: Is there another topic for bugs only? Or we can do it through game?

Create your own topic in the bug section of the forums 🙂

Bug reporting? Quick, someone hold my beer!

• Thanks 1

The launcher may be borked atm, but my hype is still maximum!

THE HYPE! im waiting for it to download the updates and I cant wait to get started

Everyone said I was crazy.
Everyone said it was never gonna happen.

Who's crazy now?

I mean, still me, but that's beside the point.

• Like 4

is the launcher broken? it keeps resetting back up to 1k megabytes every time it reaches 0

OMG ITS WORKING IM THE GAME YAAAASSSS!!!

Edited by Robdog2019

Guest atidote

This is not a support topic.

hello I registered and I downloaded the launcher but I write my character and password and will not let me enter any solutions?

This is not a support thread.

1 hour ago, Willex555 said:

Was I banned from playing this game?

Well you were able to make a post here, so I highly doubt it.

3 hours ago, Willex555 said:

Was I banned from playing this game?

well they banned me first day of the alpha release couse they said i was using speed hack... in a pre alpha relase xD.
Keep waiting a apolofy that will never come ofc

19 minutes ago, Zeter said:

well they banned me first day of the alpha release couse they said i was using speed hack... in a pre alpha relase xD.
Keep waiting a apolofy that will never come ofc

That's probably before the merge, in which all infractions from then have been absolved.

20 minutes ago, Dumke said:

That's probably before the merge, in which all infractions from then have been absolved.

Yeah mate i dont really care, even in that time they said me something about 24 hs of ban.
You even didnt was there...
But the point was that they banned me with no reason, just some guess from antidote or any other guy that was in that time...
And when i wrote in the discord they just blame me...
So i started play a really bug game just to help to the developers, but they does that.
That was the end of my contribution. Anyway dont wanna revive old stuff,
I come back couse i saw some good plp of ragezone and revelations are here now and wanna see what is going on
And then read that and i think, it  may be the posibilite that the banned guy had the same experiene than me..

beside of that wish you good luck, you are doing really good progres now you re together.

Edited by Zeter
  • Like 1

I support you in this match, I love new things and I am a fan of BOD, I fis the donwload but not that to enter! Do not accept my login and do not load the game.😥

1 hour ago, DougSpike said:

I support you in this match, I love new things and I am a fan of BOD, I fis the donwload but not that to enter! Do not accept my login and do not load the game.😥

click the register button on the launcher.

1 hour ago, Dumke said:

clique no botão registrar no lançador.

It worked! now, every time I try to get into the launcher it opens a blackboard giving error! arrives to load but turns off the launcher

Been awhile since I was last here. Got a notification on facebook about this not realizing it was the same one Dumke was working on lol

Anyways, I spent about 10-15minutes in the game. Download took a hot minute for some reason, maybe the new internet. For Registration, while it does work, there is no notification to say whether it was successful or not, it just flickers back to the same registration page. When creating my character, it crashed on me while messing with the height adjustment by grabbing the slider with the mouse instead of just clicking the arrows. The hair color seems to stall on one color after a certain amount of clicks in either direction.

Like if the color ends on purple and you click it 4 times to continue, you will have to click it 5 times in the opposite direction to see more colors.

at least for me, the quests aren't working. Auto Fail when you click to read a quest. I would put some more time, but I have work early in the morning 😃

Edit:: So long my Post count is back to 0 v.v;

Edited by Adrastos

6 hours ago, Adrastos said:

Been awhile since I was last here. Got a notification on facebook about this not realizing it was the same one Dumke was working on lol

Anyways, I spent about 10-15minutes in the game. Download took a hot minute for some reason, maybe the new internet. For Registration, while it does work, there is no notification to say whether it was successful or not, it just flickers back to the same registration page. When creating my character, it crashed on me while messing with the height adjustment by grabbing the slider with the mouse instead of just clicking the arrows. The hair color seems to stall on one color after a certain amount of clicks in either direction.

Like if the color ends on purple and you click it 4 times to continue, you will have to click it 5 times in the opposite direction to see more colors.

at least for me, the quests aren't working. Auto Fail when you click to read a quest. I would put some more time, but I have work early in the morning 😃

Edit:: So long my Post count is back to 0 v.v;

The Registration page should have a little message underneath, I am however in the process of redesigning the registration page.

The Height adjustment is a very alpha level of a trial idea, and we might not even use it.

The hair color is slightly odd because it's actually just more purple, which is also just a trial feature of adding more hair colors.

Quests we are aware aren't working because of the way they are handled now (from item to direct xp), this should be fixed before we leave alpha of-course.

Thank you for opinion however.

I'm still wondering why it keeps showing "0.70.18.1_0.70.19.1.RTP downloaded" cause if I need to redownload then I would reinstall tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Shirouluffy said:

I'm still wondering why it keeps showing "0.70.18.1_0.70.19.1.RTP downloaded" cause if I need to redownload then I would reinstall tomorrow.

You just have to wait on that one. it was a long big patch. And i am a fail hard and forgot to add progress updates in the text bar.
It took me 20 minutes on my pc for that patch to apply.