kaiboss

DBOUN and DBOR combine to make dragon ball online universe revelations (thoughts)

this is a great idea and a good thing to do this is like a god send 
IT MAKES ME WET 
DBOR was god ki but sadly ity shut down thanks to you know who and things happen
but seeing this DBOR devs and DBONU devs join forces  to make this 
it makes me cry i hope you keep up the good work and keep surprising me with god ki shit you 
faggot i love
dogde.gif.e1baa02a5cad5728a46400916c004059.gif

ha.gif.f76a741f40192dfeaca93b773529e832.gif

image.png.5ac7b7f62944337cd0fba6e8a54a7b7d.png

i literally did not see this coming like what the fuck DBOR and DBONU comign together the donation will be coming from me

1 hour ago, Pierre said:

How you add the signature

- Account Settings

- Signatures
- Images up to 512 x 208 pixels.

It makes me remember the time where I would pester Dumke for an update on DBOR. And now it's here and even though my childhood is long gone at this point it makes me appreciate it a lot more.

Can't wait to see DBOUR take down DBOG. This community actually has the heart and love for Dragonball. I feel that in time it will show.

19 hours ago, Lavender said:

Can't wait to see DBOUR take down DBOG. This community actually has the heart and love for Dragonball. I feel that in time it will show.

It's just matter of days when we see DboG goes shut down...

Dbog got no content at this point they will lose players for everyday passing

meanwhile Dbour at least adding future content and have it ready when the times comes

I think, this Project here will be taking the lead over time 100%. Just gotta get there.

And it's cool that we got this Project now.

Only thing i personally dislike very hard, is the fanboy content crap. I want the old DBO. With better class balance. Little content can be added later on. First we need the original game to work properly. Then do class balance. And at last, new possible content which should be done within DBO World/Story. I see ppl wanting new Transformations which is just pure bullsh*t to me. Totally not DBO Story. Or other crap that is totally not DBO....just pure fanboy crap for which Xenoverse 2 was created. And i hate that so much xD

Try to bring back the old DBO we know, just a better version of it. Not some DBO+Xenoverse 2 mess. F*ck that. Not cool.

Guest atidote

Developper are not doing new models & stuff each member as a role in the team.

Aye lad, ati is right. The team is quite large and everyone got their own task. Sure, we're making new content like mobs and hairstyles, but the developers aren't really set back by that because they're not focussing on it at all. That's what the 3d modelers and lead designers are for. And sure, of course we're trying to get the old dbo up and running again, it's not like we've only been focussing on new content haha. And you might wanna reconsider the order of which you want things done. If we state the game is "fully released" before we have balanced classes, we will hit the same rock bottom as global did. Stable server --> balanced classes --> beta release --> new content --> constant maintenance.