EliteDamage

Cash shop

I spent money on cash shop using cash shop app and have not received in game money after 21 hours now, I have sent 2 messages and a copy of receipt.

This is something that will cost you users and money, I have spent thousand on games if I enjoy them, hell probably 5k on dcuo.

I guess making a post is the only way to get get this resolved, glad it wasn't much money and will think twice about spending anymore.

5 hours ago, EliteDamage said:

I spent money on cash shop using cash shop app and have not received in game money after 21 hours now, I have sent 2 messages and a copy of receipt.

This is something that will cost you users and money, I have spent thousand on games if I enjoy them, hell probably 5k on dcuo.

I guess making a post is the only way to get get this resolved, glad it wasn't much money and will think twice about spending anymore.

as I have already explained to you previously and anyone else that may see this thread,

All Transactions are done manually, they are done usually within the hour for Ko-Fi and Patreon, if not same day. if we do miss it, message me on the forums, and or the staff in Discord, and I'll/They'll process it immediately after I/They see it.

In Regards to Cashapp, we will need to contacted straight after(with receipt), as I personally am Australian, and I don't have cashapp in Australia, so I cannot check that account personally.

Sorry to inconvenience you, but this is just the process.