Justinlol

Account Recovery

This may be rather late, but I've heard from many that some people are still capable of restoring accounts for DBOUR. Notably Dumke. I have a Plasma Majin account I would like to restore, but I didn't have the imagery or proof back then to post it on the forum. Now I do! https://imgur.com/a/N5yO13R

I was wondering if I'm still allowed to recover the Plasma Majin and if anyone can help me with it. If I'm too late or it's not allowed, that's okay as well. Thanks!

At this late stage, I can do levels, skills and zeni, if you're happy with that, sure, I'll handle that for you.

This can suffice, my discord is Justinlol#2001 and I'll make sure to keep my Plasma logged in at the franfran desert home beh village

7 hours ago, Justinlol said:

This can suffice, my discord is Justinlol#2001 and I'll make sure to keep my Plasma logged in at the franfran desert home beh village

Alright, please tell me what you would like recovered.

Preferably the basics such as Level 75, 20kk zeni, HTB1 skill and pure form. (the other skills I can put in with skill points)

If possible, I would like some of the weapons/armor/misc shown in the imgur gallery such as the:
Legendary CC Mach gauntlets 25% atk speed
Level 70 legendary big devil drum 26% atk speed
Level 70 Legendary Bacterian Belch Drum 33% crit dmg
CC Orange open jacket dogi
Bunny Ears dogi
Shuriken back accessory dogi
Heart Football vehicle (cash shop item)
And some lv70 stones to get me started since I'm aware upgraded gear can't be recovered.

If these can't be recovered, at the very least I would like the levels and some zeni back. Thanks!