kaiboss

This is something important

i made a Thread about it already but not one answered and @atidote said that the grammer and stuff was messed up and to close together so he didn't bother of reading it (like this is the internet why would you waste time doing that smh).

The thread i made was about server security and that it is very important, besides having in game glitches that can be fixed on it own server security is to prevent like third party stuff getting in to the game and i was wondering if DBONU will have such a thing in it.

because i know it is in test fazes right now but i was using cheat engine to get my way around the game when i was using like 2-4x speed in the game it was going well no disconnects were made it only happened when i was using 5 times speed and over i guess the game couldn't handle it i guess and when i was doing my bug list and i talk to ATIDOT3 about it said it was hard to find what disconnected me and thats when i told him i was using cheat engine and thats why i disconnected (he called me a fucker for it and i laughed at his face good times) but yh he didn't know what was the problem so i think having server security would be a great thing for the game and it can do alot.

look at DBOG that game struggles alot because it got shit server security that game does get hacked on a daily basics and besides it has a garbage team that hardly does anything lmao useless mods but yh look how that ended up with a broken community we don't want that here.

the hacks/third part software does be bots( those things that can make you farm on it own so you can do something else) duplicators (the things that make you get to double the item for so you can get better or more of the same stuff) money hacks (which just give you more money like zeni or cash points) they are more just can't remember the rest at the moment but still it would be great to have it in to prevent all the buggers and exploiters and such on we want to keep the game clean and fair.

This is your kai the thread master the thot slayer and such i will see you later and in the replies hahaha.

ha.gif.f76a741f40192dfeaca93b773529e832.gif

dogde.gif.e1baa02a5cad5728a46400916c004059.gif

• Like 2

Guest atidote

because i know it is in test fazes right now but i was using cheat engine to get my way around the game when i was using like 2-4x speed in the game it was going well no disconnects were made it only happened when i was using 5 times speed and over i guess the game couldn't handle it i guess and when i was doing my bug list and i talk to ATIDOT3 about it said it was hard to find what disconnected me and thats when i told him i was using cheat engine and thats why i disconnected (he called me a fucker for it and i laughed at his face good times) but yh he didn't know what was the problem so i think having server security would be a great thing for the game and it can do alot.

Well let me clarify,

1) i'm not always facing the server log, and there is alot of unexpected disconnect.

2) i can see most of the time when you're using speed hack, and we really know it.

image.png

Atm the system is not perfect, and i really have more important stuff to do instead worry about that at this stage of the developpement.

Also all the network will be crypted with asymmetric key (public key to exchange data) (private key to decode the data)

About the glitch and hack for duplication and money i don't know yet, i haven't been able to do it, and it seem no one has been yet.

image.png

Where drop rate are pretty big and GM does alot of shit with command.

Also database is only open localy, it mean you can't access it from outside the server.

I don't know about server specific security maybe @SanGawku could give you more information.

If you have any third party software let me know to be able to manage it.

12 minutes ago, atidote said:

Well let me clarify,

1) i'm not always facing the server log, and there is alot of unexpected disconnect.

2) i can see most of the time when you're using speed hack, and we really know it.

image.png

Atm the system is not perfect, and i really have more important stuff to do instead worry about that at this stage of the developpement.

Also all the network will be crypted with asymmetric key (public key to exchange data) (private key to decode the data)

About the glitch and hack for duplication and money i don't know yet, i haven't been able to do it, and it seem no one has been yet.

image.png

Where drop rate are pretty big and GM does alot of shit with command.

Also database is only open localy, it mean you can't access it from outside the server.

I don't know about server specific security maybe @SanGawku could give you more information.

If you have any third party software let me know to be able to manage it.

thanks for notice and it seems like i have to be careful now lol

• Like 1

Just wait til you get Mac banned for using cheat engine... ahhh that will be nice. I have done pentesting for the last several years, and implemented my own anticheat

on "The WarZ" as well. Don't worry cheaters will be dealt with harshly.

• Like 6

Guest Tempest

I understand your concern Kaiboss, however I wouldn't worry. DBO NU won't end up like those other failed DBO based projects.

The other DBO based projects you mentioned in your post (which shall not be named) made no such attempt to prevent/stop any form of cheating, hacking, or third party software. Those projects were rushed and the leaders don't care about the community or playerbase, where as DBO NU does indeed care about the playerbase/community. Not to mention, multi-clienting is allowed in those projects which helps people who run third party software, so it's clear that project was going to be a big mess from the start.

As such I'm sure there will be preventative measures put into place before the official DBO NU server goes even live.

10 hours ago, SanGawku said:

Just wait til you get Mac banned for using cheat engine... ahhh that will be nice. I have done pentesting for the last several years, and implemented my own anticheat

on "The WarZ" as well. Don't worry cheaters will be dealt with harshly.

i don't want to be banned and great now we can have a dbo with no cheating bugging or anything that would make the game unfair 

2 hours ago, Tempest said:

I understand your concern Kaiboss, however I wouldn't worry. DBO NU won't end up like those other failed DBO based projects.

The other DBO based projects you mentioned in your post (which shall not be named) made no such attempt to prevent/stop any form of cheating, hacking, or third party software. Those projects were rushed and the leaders don't care about the community or playerbase, where as DBO NU does indeed care about the playerbase/community. Not to mention, multi-clienting is allowed in those projects which helps people who run third party software, so it's clear that project was going to be a big mess from the start.

As such I'm sure there will be preventative measures put into place before the official DBO NU server goes even live.

thanks good a team that finally cares about the community/playerbase and the team seems great as well keep up the work it just while i was playing the other dbo (that name should not be mentioned) i had ran into alot of garbage and cancer and it made me quit those long months ago and i don't want it to happen here because there is potential that other dbo based projects don't have 

• Like 1

It's nice that players are concerned about this, however, I don't endorse having such discussions held here, publicly. For best results, details about what security measures are and will be implemented in the server should be kept amongst admins and admins alone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ebon said:

It's nice that players are concerned about this, however, I don't endorse having such discussions held here, publicly. For best results, details about what security measures are and will be implemented in the server should be kept among admins and admins alone.

nah i won't think that tho its important that the community know about the server security to tell them it is safe from such things like that but i get where you are going at tho but not all things are left to the community something are left to the staff member alone

1 hour ago, kaiboss said:

i don't want to be banned and great now we can have a dbo with no cheating bugging or anything that would make the game unfair 

But you will (should) be banned!
You even confirmed by yourself above that you are using 3rd party softwares (cheats/hacks).

6 minutes ago, Srdjan said:

But you will (should) be banned!
You even confirmed by yourself above that you are using 3rd party softwares (cheats/hacks).

smh you don't get it do you lmao yes i was using it but we are joking about it jeez