DutchDemon

A quick question!

Guest atidote

Hey !

You have to ask to @SanGawku to be added on the translation website, atm we don't need english translator (if you were asking for english) cause we already had too many :P.

Atidote,

1 hour ago, atidote said:

Hey !

You have to ask to @SanGawku to be added on the translation website, atm we don't need english translator (if you were asking for english) cause we already had too many :P.

Atidote,

@atidote translation isn't really a big deal when the important stuff is translated everything else is fodder no one reads quest or 98% of the DBO community does the quest are so simple and standard 😜

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atidote said:

Hey !

Atidote,

Aah okay, then ill just wait for something else to pop up 😛

1 hour ago, kaiboss said:

@atidote translation isn't really a big deal when the important stuff is translated everything else is fodder no one reads quest or 98% of the DBO community does the quest are so simple and standard 😜

True but it's still a good thing if everything is properly translated instead of just close too translated

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DutchDemon said:

True but it's still a good thing if everything is properly translated instead of just close too translated

yh i understand but no one will notice or care if the quest are all translated and even the important stuff doesn't need translating because that is simple to we did it back in 2010 well i didn't because i speak the language and lived in taiwan back then but the others had no problem with it 😜 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kaiboss said:

yh i understand but no one will notice or care if the quest are all translated and even the important stuff doesn't need translating because that is simple to we did it back in 2010 well i didn't because i speak the language and lived in taiwan back then but the others had no problem with it 😜 

Fair enough 😜

• Like 1

While I would like to agree with the fact that "no one will notice or care if the quests are all translated", I think translation should go over that anyway.

A fully translated game is great, especially just to realize that it's fully done, makes you feel great inside.

Feedback is appreciated, if positions open up, just be ready to apply if you really want to help 🙂

Thanks,

B4D4SS

• Like 1

15 hours ago, B4D4SS said:

While I would like to agree with the fact that "no one will notice or care if the quests are all translated", I think translation should go over that anyway.

A fully translated game is great, especially just to realize that it's fully done, makes you feel great inside.

Feedback is appreciated, if positions open up, just be ready to apply if you really want to help 🙂

Thanks,

B4D4SS

it makes you feel great you say lmao no when i was back in the translation team in DBOG i did the work it got patched in but still i left nothing when it was done it felt like i wasted my time with that lmao no one thanked me or anything so it was just emptiness and that austistic chinese chick is something else  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kaiboss said:

it makes you feel great you say lmao no when i was back in the translation team in DBOG i did the work it got patched in but still i left nothing when it was done it felt like i wasted my time with that lmao no one thanked me or anything so it was just emptiness and that austistic chinese chick is something else  

I understand the way you feel but i have to agree with B4D4SS a fully translated game would be better and probably  attract more Players eventually

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DutchDemon said:

I understand the way you feel but i have to agree with B4D4SS a fully translated game would be better and probably  attract more Players eventually

but still yh it would attract new payers but then they play the game and still don't read the quest anyway because by the first few quest they would already know how the game works and stuff and the long time players of the game don't read them as well that even goes to the important stuff like tmq for example because we still skip the scenes anyway we already know what happens and know how things work and it will go for the new comer also

• Like 2