alexsaiyan5

Cannot get the final tier 2 dragom ball

I am having problems with the dragon ball hunt. I was able to get 1 to 6 star dragon balls within 1 hour of a single db hunt. and as for the final 7 star ball i have played 3 full sessions of db hunt and have not received the dragon ball yet. I am lvl 34 now fighting lvl 28-29 mobs. Need help please any one know how to solve this problem. i've been stuck for about a week trying to get the final required dragon ball with no success.

not sure if this is actually a bug or if you are just unlucky. I played on the Taiwan servers years ago until they shutdown and even played on the DBOG private server and I never got that lucky. sometimes it took 3 or 4 hunts just to get 1 dragon ball to drop and other times 1 would just drop when I was just questing and not focusing on the hunt. that last dragon ball is probably just being stubborn. also fight some stronger mobs if you are lvl 34 it won't drop from a lvl 28 cause the enemy would be 6 levels lower then you. to get dragon ball drops the enemies have to only be within 5 levels lower or higher then you. 

• Like 1