Dumke

Server and Client Patch Notes 2.3.0 19/12/2020

patchnotes.png

Actual Hotfix, Also Patch 2.2.12

Major Features

• Game masters are now ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ sfx: menacing
  • Turtle Book is being reworked in the next patch.
    • You will be able to get both buffs for both genders.
  • Titles can now have multiple effects.
  • Aggro bar is now here, it will appear between your Character Level and RP Gauge
  • Range indicator on abilities are now here!
    • Red for aggressive abilities
    • Blue for defensive/supportive abilities
  • Gamble Capsules will now show you the exact percentage of an item per capsule
    • Instead of the percentage to obtain an item type per capsule
  • Reduced client size by 1.2GB

Included in the Download

• Everything that is required for the game and the launcher to run is now included in the REDIST folder 
    • Found in DBOUR/REDIST/
    • This new download also includes the new fixed launcher
  • Windows 7 Fixer and Permissions Fixer are also Included in this download
    • Run Windows 7 Fixer if you are running Windows 7 ONLY
    • Run Permissions Fixer if you are running from Program Files
      • Permissions Fixer can be safely run on any config.

Known Issues

• Universe Points are manually allocated currently.
  • You can't save login info on multiple launchers
  • Some TMQ Effects don't show/play

Crashes Fixed

• Aggro Crash has been fixed

bug fixes

• Mystic Attack is now fixed.
  • Mod loader bug fixed.
  • Aggro Range has now been reverted
    • Mobs should now follow you everywhere again
  • All downloads from now should have a pre-prepared user folder
    •  so no more crashing for those that don't support default resolution

tweaks

• Sort @onlineplayers 
  • Visible ranks in @onlineplayers
  • Visible ranks in All, Shout, Universe, Party and LFG 
  • Removed considerable overhead on the server side
  • Increased amount of Titles you can now acquire from 64 to 128

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, PanosSenpai said:

I updated the client and it crashes as soon as i press launch. what?

Operating System?
is there a user folder in DBOUR/GAME/?

I downloaded the patch and when I start the launcher it asks me to install .NET Core, even though I already have it installed. I tried to reinstall it too see if that would fix the issue but I keep getting the same message.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dumke said:

Operating System?

yes but even if i try to place the game folder in the hard drive C:/DBOUR the problem still appears 

1 hour ago, Dumke said:

Operating System?

my bad you meant inside the GAME folder yes there is a user folder do i delete it?

Windows 10

Edited by PanosSenpai

I solved my problem by using the .NET Core installer that's in the game files, which is win x86, somehow that worked.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ILFICOSACRO said:

I solved my problem by using the .NET Core installer that's in the game files, which is win x86, somehow that worked.

the launcher is x86 to allow those that use x86 still to play the game.

2 hours ago, PanosSenpai said:

yes but even if i try to place the game folder in the hard drive C:/DBOUR the problem still appears 

my bad you meant inside the GAME folder yes there is a user folder do i delete it?

Windows 10

Can you upload the dbolog? found in dbour/game?

41 minutes ago, Dumke said:

the launcher is x86 to allow those that use x86 still to play the game.

Can you upload the dbolog? found in dbour/game?

[15:39:28 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:39:29 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:39:32 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:40:02 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:40:02 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:40:06 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:40:31 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:40:31 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:40:34 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:43:48 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:43:49 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:43:52 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:44:14 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:44:14 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:44:17 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:45:37 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:45:37 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:45:41 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:46:33 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:46:33 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:46:37 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[17:54:59 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[17:54:59 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[17:55:03 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

1 hour ago, PanosSenpai said:

[15:39:28 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:39:29 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:39:32 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:40:06 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:40:34 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:43:48 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:43:49 PM]    Initalizing Dragonball Online Universe Revelations Version 2.25
[15:43:52 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:44:17 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:45:41 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[15:46:37 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

[17:55:03 PM]    gui::CFontManager::RegisterFont (653) : [ASSERT] AddFontResourceEx Fail

Can you try redownloading from a different host, like google drive?

11 hours ago, darkrising said:

when i launch the game it opens a white window and after some seconds it closes without saying anything

Are you windows 7?
Do you have a user folder in your DBOUR/GAME/ Folder?
Have you installed everything found in the DBOUR/REDIST/ Folder?