Dumke

Server and Client Patch Notes 2.2.10 15/12/2020

patchnotes.png

Hotfix, but not really.

Major Features

• Aggro Bar is coming 
    • work has started, you'll see it under your character portrait.
  • All Staff members will be now denoted by their rank when they speak in all text channel.
  • @who will show who is staff
  • Mail messages have been increased mail 512 characters, up from 128 characters.

• Mai Dogi 
    • for Majin and Human Female
  • Buuhan Dogi
  • Gohan's Piccolo Dogi
  • Ripped Trunks Shirt Dogi
  • Turles Dogi
  • Time Patrol Goku

Spoiler

dbztrunks.jpg

turles.jpg

d5d6d858-093b-45fe-b238-2b10ca216973_buu

15df5136-d04d-4420-b32b-f7c98517e183_pic

• Removed Props from being able to be acquired 
  • New Cash Shop Rotation
    • EoZ Goku
    • Future Gohan's Outfit
    • Trunks [Broly]
    • EoZ Vegeta
    • SSJ4 Gogeta's Outfit [RGB]
      • This matches your hair color.
    • GT Goku's Outfit
    • Kefla's Outfit
    • Trunk [Short Sleeve]
    • King Vegeta's Outfit
    • GT Vegeta's Outfit
    • SSJ4 Gogeta's Wig [RGB]
      • This matches your hair color
    • Multiverse Bardock's Outfit
    • Polar Bear Outfit
    • SSJ4 Gogeta's Outfit
    • Polar Bear Head
    • Fat Buu Dogi
    • SSJ4 Gogeta's Tail [RGB]
      • This matches your hair color.
    • SSJ4 Gogeta's Tail
    • CC Saiyan Tail
    • Angel Wings [Dark Red]
    • Legendary Super Saiyan Outfit [Undershirt]

• Santa Dogi Color Variants 
    • Black
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Green
    • Yellow
  • Tutorial is back This is big!

• New command coming, not complete, but will be appearing shortly.
    • @GetNextEvent
      • This will show you all the remaining times until next event.

• AirPoint globe will now appear when using flight scrolls, and will disappear when they run out.
  • Add Skill name to Battle Messages
  • Add Beginning Stages of more Mascot logic  pet stuff 
  • New Shadow Shader 

Known Issues

• Universe Points are manually allocated currently.
  • You can't save login info on multiple launchers
  • Some TMQ Effects don't show/play

Crashes Fixed

• Fixed some language strings being missing from the different languages causing crashes.

bug fixes

• Revert some changes with range based stuff.
    • To fix TLQs/TMQs/CCBD/Etc anything that used an area trigger.
  • Increase follow/chase range for mobs since they are working in 3d space now FUUUTUREEE
  • Fixed the shortcut spam from the launcher, will now only make one on first run
    • If it fails to create one, it will ask you again next time, or unless you click no
  • Can now load multiple launchers
    • or just the launcher more than once each system restart.
  • Fixed European number formatting crashing the settings in the launcher.
  • Can now start the launcher from client.exe aswell as the launcher again.

tweaks

• Modify Santa drop rates
  • Nerfed Santa those cookies man
  • New Quest window color to match new quest icons
  • Added missing Dogi icons
  • Fixed some language mistakes in the Launcher
  • Reduced the required amount of DLLs for the Launcher
  • Error message should be more clear, concise and unambiguous for the Launcher logging

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

i have 3 questions

1: did you fix, if you havent already, the controls of the flying system?? reason: when you fly directly, the character starts to go down automaticly

2: did you fix, if you havent already, the number of the distance to a quest?? reason: when you go to your target and its 2kilometers away, after 2 minutes, all the other quest say the same distance

3: did you fix, if you havent already, the names of the quest?? reason: when you put the mouse in the circle of the map, says a name but when you check your quest list, says another, wich is very confusing when you have several quests

Hey dumke, I ordered a 15 donatino inclunding UR . I sent my game names and but no one hit me back

please get back to me. Im tryna start streaming

On 12/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, hand140 said:

i have 3 questions

1: did you fix, if you havent already, the controls of the flying system?? reason: when you fly directly, the character starts to go down automaticly

2: did you fix, if you havent already, the number of the distance to a quest?? reason: when you go to your target and its 2kilometers away, after 2 minutes, all the other quest say the same distance

3: did you fix, if you havent already, the names of the quest?? reason: when you put the mouse in the circle of the map, says a name but when you check your quest list, says another, wich is very confusing when you have several quests

1. Still being looked into.
2. Can you give more insight to this?
3. This hasn't been looked into yet.

7 hours ago, DeeBandit said:

Hey dumke, I ordered a 15 donatino inclunding UR . I sent my game names and but no one hit me back

please get back to me. Im tryna start streaming

has this been sorted? if not please PM me.

Hola buenas tardes las actualizaciones se ven geniales y admiro el trabajo que están haciendo pero...

I was in the game about 15 days ago because I was busy these days and when I try to enter again after updating it does not let me enter after giving Launch the screen goes black and the client stops working, I have windows 7 32bit and Before updating it opened without problems, another problem is that it does not let me open the options menu. although I speak Spanish and I would like to have the game in Spanish, it would be fine if it cannot be played and I have to play it in English but if I want to play the game of being able

9 hours ago, sagox02 said:

Hola buenas tardes las actualizaciones se ven geniales y admiro el trabajo que están haciendo pero...

I was in the game about 15 days ago because I was busy these days and when I try to enter again after updating it does not let me enter after giving Launch the screen goes black and the client stops working, I have windows 7 32bit and Before updating it opened without problems, another problem is that it does not let me open the options menu. although I speak Spanish and I would like to have the game in Spanish, it would be fine if it cannot be played and I have to play it in English but if I want to play the game of being able

if you've ran the file windows 7 fixer, place this in your game folder.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/496383146179166208/784434816274923520/user.zip

En 17/12/2020 a las 6:10, Unlimited dijo:

1. Still being looked into.
2. Can you give more insight to this?
3. This hasn't been looked into yet.

1. thanks

2. when you went anywhere and you see that the distance says "3.0km" for example, and another quest says "1.5km" and another says "0.1km", when you go to any of them, the "km" indicator said, "3.0km" to all of them, i dont know if it takes the longest distance or the first that happens to be the longest, but all of them change to the same

3. ok, ill wait