ScandianViking

Cant Launch The Game?

Hi there.

So just got here after years of not playing. I was following you back in the day but life took over and time became minimal. I just downloaded the game but every time i press Launch the game window shows up for a few secound before just... Closing. Not sure Why this is happening. I was reading around to see if others had the same problem, and checked the main thread with most well knows issues here, but so far no luck. If you need a Screen Shot, i can try and get it for you. But its pretty straight forward. No error code, Just shut down.

Hope someone know a fix to the issue. Thanks in advance!

We'll need to know some additional details;

Windows version:
Install Location:
Have you ran the launcher as administrator?

What is the version of the launcher (bottom right)?

sure thing!

Windows 10

On my A drive, which is a 1TB m.2 NVME ssd. Path would be something like (A:) / Games / DBOUR

Yes i always run stuff as Admin to eliminate small issues that could be caused by not doing that ^^

Launcher version is 3.1.1.2 Build v2.0.0.4

Could you open the redist folder included, with the launcher, and install everything in there?

i just tried that, however same issue seems to persist. It opens for a few secounds and then just... Dies with no warning or anything to show what happened

2 hours ago, ScandianViking said:

i just tried that, however same issue seems to persist. It opens for a few secounds and then just... Dies with no warning or anything to show what happened

Do you have any compatibility options on the client.exe? is your anti-virus silently killing the process?