aries

Cash Points & General Help

Hello, I will first start off by saying I deeply apologize for my absence on the forums. And to make up for doing so I will take personal messages regarding any problems. Or if you have or have not received your CP. Since not everybody has discord, or know that we do have a discord. But I will post it at the bottom of this message when I'm done.

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING CP THROUGH PATREON OR CASHAPP PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:

Date and Time of Purchase :

Your tier(Limited to Patreon users):

Character Name:

Screenshot:

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/dbour

Cashapp : 

Ko-fi (Preferred): https://ko-fi.com/dbour

(Accepts PayPal)

These are the only methods of purchasing CP.

Again, I deeply Apologize for taking so long to make this message, or information available on the Forums. And for any other available questions please comment down below or personally message me. :burdock:

Discord
https://discord.gg/EXVatKN

I have a problem I bought 20 dollar in patreon for 440 points but how do I get the cash points now I payed using credit card using my phone But they didnt ask me about the account name or the char name or anything Can somebody help me cause I dont get it . The character name is Shankss.

I just ordered. I don't know if this is standard after purchase, but it was made via Cashapp today at UK time 22:58, so 6mins ago.

Character name matching name here. 

I purchased the UR points for the game through Cashapp. It said the money was accepted, but the order still says pending. Any ideas? Also, are cash points and ur points the same or different?

Edited by Broku

1 hour ago, Broku said:

I purchased the UR points for the game through Cashapp. It said the money was accepted, but the order still says pending. Any ideas? Also, are cash points and ur points the same or different?

They are the same thing.

Donations are managed personally, PM me the receipt and I'll provide you with the points.

It would be great if you could offer other payment options such as Paypal or Paysafecard as an example

18 hours ago, Dumke said:

They are the same thing.

Donations are managed personally, PM me the receipt and I'll provide you with the points.

Sorry. I'm actually new to this. Where is the receipt located at, and what exactly does it look like? Cause I think otherwise I'm gonna have trouble finding it.

Edited by Broku

1 minute ago, Broku said:

Sorry. I'm actually new to this. Where is the receipt located at, and what exactly does it look like?

The confirmed payment sent is fine.

3 hours ago, Cena90 said:

It would be great if you could offer other payment options such as Paypal or Paysafecard as an example

Ko-fi accepts paypal, and is our payment processor. 

I'm taking a random guess you guys don't accept payments from visa cards? If that's the case, then the problem is I payed with Visa.

9 minutes ago, Dumke said:

The confirmed payment sent is fine.

Ko-fi accepts paypal, and is our payment processor. 

I'm guessing visa cards payments are not optional? That's how I payed for it.

It would be great if there were still more payment options that you can top up with cash points by yourself with other payment options, there are also Paysafe cards as a payment option or other payment methods, not everyone has PayPal and with current payment methods it is with some not possible to recharge if you live abroad or do not have PayPal, can you please offer other payment methods?

In German

Es wäre super wenn es trozdem noch mehr Zahlungsmöglichkeiten gibt das man auch von alleine aus Cash Points aufladen kann mit noch anderen Zahlungsoptionen es gibt ja auch Paysafe Karte als Bezahlungsoption oder noch andere Zahlungsmethoden es hat ja  nicht jeder Paypal und mit denn jetzigen Zahlungsmethoden ist es bei manchen nicht möglich aufzuladen wenn man im Ausland lebt oder kein Paypal hat könnt ihr da bitte noch weitere Bezahlungsmethoden anbieten?

Edited by Cena90