aries

Cash Points & General Help

Hello, I will first start off by saying I deeply apologize for my absence on the forums. And to make up for doing so I will take personal messages regarding any problems. Or if you have or have not received your CP. Since not everybody has discord, or know that we do have a discord. But I will post it at the bottom of this message when I'm done.

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING CP THROUGH PATREON OR CASHAPP PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:

Date and Time of Purchase :

Your tier(Limited to Patreon users):

Character Name:

Screenshot:

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/dbour

Cashapp : $HondaTuningSuite

These are the only methods of purchasing CP.

Again, I deeply Apologize for taking so long to make this message, or information available on the Forums. And for any other available questions please comment down below or personally message me. :burdock:

Discord
https://discord.gg/EXVatKN

I have a problem I bought 20 dollar in patreon for 440 points but how do I get the cash points now I payed using credit card using my phone But they didnt ask me about the account name or the char name or anything Can somebody help me cause I dont get it . The character name is Shankss.

I just ordered. I don't know if this is standard after purchase, but it was made via Cashapp today at UK time 22:58, so 6mins ago.

Character name matching name here.