Jicala

The Destroyer Challenge!

DestroyerChallenge_Ad.thumb.png.2dcf2ae36dc1e459f427bcedd822787c.png

THE DESTROYER CHALLENGE:

Full Rules and Information!

Para inscribirse al Destroyer Challenge, contacta a Jicala en el discord o en el foro. Una vez registrado, desafiar una de las tablas de clasificación es fácil: ¡Hazle saber a Jicala cuando tu equipo estará listo! Los fines de semana serán los más fáciles, ¡pero solo pregunte! Para los desafíos de JcJ, habrá horarios abiertos los fines de semana en los que se podrán emitir y aceptar los desafíos. Si quieres registrarte en español, contacta a Sorot

To sign up for the Destroyer Challenge, contact Jicala on the Discord or Forum. Once registered, challenging one of the leaderboards is easy: Let Jicala know when your team will be ready! Weekends will be the easiest, but just ask! For PVP Challenges, there will be open hours on the weekends when challenges can be issued and accepted. 

The Destroyer Special - Easy

One team of FIVE fighters, in any configuration and at any level, will attempt to defeat a Punching Machine as quickly as possible. Autopots and Speed Strategies are allowed to be used. Guilds will be ranked based on their team's Damage Per Second, calculated as the machine's total health divided by the number of seconds taken to defeat it. In the case of close calls, runs will be re-timed by video. 

Legends Challenge - Medium

Two manifestations of the Legendary Super Saiyan from history, Broly, will be created and a team of five warriors will race to defeat them both as quickly as possible. Runs will be timed from the moment either of the Broly aggros until the moment the last one is killed. Autopots and Speed Strategies are allowed. 

Great White Ape - Hard

A spirit-manifestation of a mysterious Great White Oozaru from another time and place will be created, and a team of five warriors will attempt to defeat it as quickly as possible. Speed Strategies and Autopots are allowed. 

West City Team Championship - Team PVP

Two teams of five warriors will compete in a best two-out-of-three set of duels in standard matches, and best three-out-of-five in Championship matches, to determine the best PVP Team in the whole Dragon World! Autopots are ILLEGAL, but Speed Strategies are permitted. Winners will receive 3 points in rankings, and losers will receive 1 point in rankings. 

Universe Revelations Championship - Solo PVP

Each individual will compete in a best two-out-of-three set of duels in standard matches, and best three-out-of-five in Championship matches, to determine the best fighter in the Dragon World! Autopots are ILLEGAL, but Speed Strategies are permitted. Winners will receive 3 points in rankings, and losers will receive 1 point in rankings. 

Challenge Leaderboards:

Destroyer Special

Guild Score
1. GranguerrerosZ  122,675
2. Sakimiro  96,623

Legends Challenge

Guild Time
1. GranguerrerosZ  02:51.31
2. Sakimiro  02:52.43

Great White Ape

Guild Time
1. GranguerrerosZ 01:10.48
2. Sakimiro  02:20.08

West City Team Championship

Guild Rank

Universe Revelations Championship

1700922389_Screenshot2020-10-17194836.png.46806e1c4342429e5237623b9bec7a0a.png

• Like 3

Great ideas Jicala! 🤩 You left me excited haha. Right now I am informing my Latino friends about this, as not many use the forum or discord. See ya! 

• Like 1

Just now, Skaly said:

Great ideas Jicala! 🤩 You left me excited haha. Right now I am informing my Latino friends about this, as not many use the forum or discord. See ya! 

Appreciate it! I've added a little translation at the top thanks to Sorot!

• Like 1