kaiboss

server security

so the thread maker is back at it again with another thing i was thinking about for some reason.

so server security this should be and probably will a thing in the game and this should be a BIG deal because of hacks and other things, that can be put in the game without permission like zeni hack and stones hacks and glitches and  other things. because in this day in age hacking or exploiting is very easy to do to old games like this and we already know how it can make ruin a game *cough* *cough* DBOG *cough**cough*, and make it very unfair.
people going to +15 easy and more like that i just want a good game to with hardly no hacks and stuff and they does do it without being noticed and stuff and yh that why the community is here t report them so yh but still i hope it can be dealt with and we all can be happy and play the game fair because alot of problems can just come from those things itself
server security is important to stop of that and the new hack that will come it would be a great thing to develop it as fast as possible.
 well this is kaiboss yet again the thread maker and i will see you here or somewhere else or whenever i make some other thread who knows.

dogde.gif.e1baa02a5cad5728a46400916c004059.gif

ha.gif.f76a741f40192dfeaca93b773529e832.gif

Edited by kaiboss

Guest atidote

Well, can you make some punctuation, new line and stuff, cause my eyes are tired before start reading :(.

Also can you avoid image that big and make it smaller ?

22 minutes ago, atidote said:

Well, can you make some punctuation, new line and stuff, cause my eyes are tired before start reading :(.

Also can you avoid image that big and make it smaller ?

punctuation i'm to lazy for that but i will change it and i can't make the two gifs smaller they came like that

• Haha 1

um guyss i still need the info on the server security this is an up most important to the server 

On 1/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, kaiboss said:

um guyss i still need the info on the server security this is an up most important to the server 

Do not worry all will come in time, they'l implement it sooner or later when they're done with basic stuff.

Hey,

As Miztik10 said, the server is still not ready for a full gameplay test or either a full working community. Thus, I think their priority is to fix the many issues that come around the server, and which cut off the player's gameplay experience. However, if it really is important to you, be sure to know that something as important as "security" is also really important to the project team.

They obviously don't want to have a ruined server because someone discovered a glitch or a -whatever- money hack, stats hack,... Furthermore, I think this is also part of the open alpha/beta : everyone can and should test everything on the game so the team can fix every single major glitch threat coming up.

See you 🙂