Garbiello

Client.exe not found problem with Launcher

When i log in at the launcher it comes with an error that says Client.exe not found but client.exe is still in my DBO folder. I downloaded and installed all the three files from here https://universe.dborevelations.com/forum/topic/1230-common-problems-and-solutions/ and nothing helped. Also started it as administrator and changing the compatibility doeasent work. I add a folder exclusion too. 

Edited by Garbiello

4 hours ago, Garbiello said:

When i log in at the launcher it comes with an error that says Client.exe not found but client.exe is still in my DBO folder. I downloaded and installed all the three files from here https://universe.dborevelations.com/forum/topic/1230-common-problems-and-solutions/ and nothing helped. Also started it as administrator and changing the compatibility doeasent work. I add a folder exclusion too. 

Are you running the launcher from the game folder or the dbour folder?

6 hours ago, Dumke said:

Are you running the launcher from the game folder or the dbour folder?

Im running the client.exe then it starts the launcher itself , but i tried to open launcher from game folder and the dbour folder and its the same

It even get the latest patch now but still after pressin Launch it says Client.exe not found 

Edited by Garbiello

2 hours ago, Garbiello said:

Im running the client.exe then it starts the launcher itself , but i tried to open launcher from game folder and the dbour folder and its the same

It even get the latest patch now but still after pressin Launch it says Client.exe not found 

is there a client.exe in the game folder?

21 minutes ago, Dumke said:

is there a client.exe in the game folder?

Yes there is 

1 minute ago, Garbiello said:

Yes there is 

so if you run the launcher from the dbour folder, and not the game folder, it still says "client.exe" not found?

where is your folder located?

2 minutes ago, Dumke said:

so if you run the launcher from the dbour folder, and not the game folder, it still says "client.exe" not found?

where is your folder located?

Lol idk why the game just started you can close the topic thanks for help mate