DeamonLordZack

How to get past RR HQ ruins 2nd door?

As the title says I've tried using explosives from a drop I got in UD1 but that doesn't work I've tried googling it but nothing helpful comes up. I got through the 1st door with the explosives from 1 of the Murasaki brothers at the front but couldn't backtrack after I went through to progress to the 2nd door to turn in a quest. But I've tried killing several monsters & they don't drop explosives to use & as I've wondered around there I've never seen a quest giver for a 2nd explosives to use for the 2nd door.

if you finish all the quests given from the first and second murasaki you'll get another item called slippery oil from the second murasaki. With this slippery oil you can open that door.

The final door can be opened by cranking the lever found at the southwest area with the combat robot.

3 hours ago, gojonoku said:

if you finish all the quests given from the first and second murasaki you'll get another item called slippery oil from the second murasaki. With this slippery oil you can open that door.

The final door can be opened by cranking the lever found at the southwest area with the combat robot.

Thanks for the help  but can I trouble you for a little hint on where's the location of the 2nd Murasaki is located please?

first one close to the start of RP HQ

Second one behind the doors where you need to use the dynamite on

Third one behind the door where you need to use slippery oil on

Fourth one behind the door that is opened by using the lever.

Bascicly have to always complete the quests of the previous murasaki in order to get to the next one.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, gojonoku said:

first one close to the start of RP HQ

Second one behind the doors where you need to use the dynamite on

Third one behind the door where you need to use slippery oil on

Fourth one behind the door that is opened by using the lever.

Bascicly have to always complete the quests of the previous murasaki in order to get to the next one.

Thanks