RicardoM

Image Training explained (All Classes)

Hello Universe,

Ive questions regarding Image training.

1. What does exactly each attribute (STR, DEX,.. etc) increase? Does STR only increase physical power?
2. Does anyone have image training builds for each Class? 

What should i focus to increase for Ultimate Majin buffer?

Thanks for help!

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 2

• STR: Increases Physical Damage
  • DEX: Physical damage/critical hit chance/dodge
  • CON: LP and LP regen
  • ENG: EP and EP regen
  • FOC: Hit rate and energy crit
  • SOLEnergy damage

Strength just increases physical attack a lot more than dex. I'm not sure about the exact rates on DBOUR as they can be changed from the original DBO.

There are some hidden passives such as defense rate, block rate, status resistance, status succes and guard (passive):

• Defense rate: Defence rate reduces the damage taken from auto attacks by 50%. The higher the defence rate, the higher the chance of reducing damage (no guard needed).
  • Block rate: Block rate only applies when using the passive skill guard. The higher your block rate is, the higher the chance is of blocking incomming attacks (reducing the damage to 0) and blocking knockdowns.
  • Satus resistance: Status resistance ignores the effects of debuffs. The higher your status resistance is, the higher the chance is of resisting debuffs.
  • Status success: Status success makes the chance of landing a debuff on your opponent higher. The higher your status success, the higher the chance that a debuff will apply succesfully onto your opponent.
  • Guard (passive): Guard allows you to guard yourself from incomming attacks and knockdown. The more skill points put into the passive, the higher the chance is that skills, autoattacks and knockdown will be blocked.
  • Attack/defence properties: Attack properties will deter your damage done to your opponent and defence properties will deter your damage taken from your opponent. The properties of attack is determined by the property on your gloves and defence is determined by the property on your jacket.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, gojonoku said:
  • STR: Increases Physical Damage
  • DEX: Physical damage/critical hit chance/dodge
  • CON: LP and LP regen
  • ENG: EP and EP regen
  • FOC: Hit rate and energy crit
  • SOLEnergy damage

Strength just increases physical attack a lot more than dex. I'm not sure about the exact rates on DBOUR as they can be changed from the original DBO.

There are some hidden passives such as defense rate, block rate, status resistance, status succes and guard (passive):

• Defense rate: Defence rate reduces the damage taken from auto attacks by 50%. The higher the defence rate, the higher the chance of reducing damage (no guard needed).
  • Block rate: Block rate only applies when using the passive skill guard. The higher your block rate is, the higher the chance is of blocking incomming attacks (reducing the damage to 0) and blocking knockdowns.
  • Satus resistance: Status resistance ignores the effects of debuffs. The higher your status resistance is, the higher the chance is of resisting debuffs.
  • Status success: Status success makes the chance of landing a debuff on your opponent higher. The higher your status success, the higher the chance that a debuff will apply succesfully onto your opponent.
  • Guard (passive): Guard allows you to guard yourself from incomming attacks and knockdown. The more skill points put into the passive, the higher the chance is that skills, autoattacks and knockdown will be blocked.
  • Attack/defence properties: Attack properties will deter your damage done to your opponent and defence properties will deter your damage taken from your opponent. The properties of attack is determined by the property on your gloves and defence is determined by the property on your jacket.

Thanks for the information, but I would like to know how much each point is equivalent, for example, 1 point with con how much lp is equivalent and so ..., it has been many years without playing and I do not remember, sorry for my bad English.

Edited by FalopaBelica

2 hours ago, FalopaBelica said:

Thanks for the information, but I would like to know how much each point is equivalent, for example, 1 point with con how much lp is equivalent and so ..., it has been many years without playing and I do not remember, sorry for my bad English.

You can find the information from retail DBO here

Some of these stats have been changed. It's not the same as retail anymore. For example CON now gives 100lp per point for each class not 85. Dex has also changed. It gives 6.5 dodge rate per point instead of 5. A few others may have also changed however I'm not sure about by how much those others changed.

Ultimate Majins are mainly just PVE and support so for that I'd go full into con. However if pvp as well then con and focus (more con)

1 hour ago, MightyFighter said:

Some of these stats have been changed. It's not the same as retail anymore. For example CON now gives 100lp per point for each class not 85. Dex has also changed. It gives 6.5 dodge rate per point instead of 5. A few others may have also changed however I'm not sure about by how much those others changed.

Ultimate Majins are mainly just PVE and support so for that I'd go full into con. However if pvp as well then con and focus (more con)

Do you know where Ican look at the new stats

Edited by garuda

No, Because I only know this off of talking with gawku. I'm not sure if all these changes are in the patch notes but I asked for them already to hopefully make a post about all of them soon.

• Like 1