SanGawku

We need your Help

More Transformations?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. SSJ2 vs SSJB

• Super Saiyan 2
    • Super Saiyan Blue

So we want to kind of keep the lore appropriate.

But obviously there is quite a bit of new expanded lore. 
We want to know how you guys feel about SSJ2 vs SSJB.

Poll is attached

I feel like it would be extremely early if you add SSJB.

We currently have only 2 forms : Kaioken and SSJ.

Here's what I suggest

Option 1 :

I suggest that we do the SSJ2 then the SSJ3 then SSGod then the SSJBlue.

Option 2 :

SSJ2 could be SSJ with lightnings and better stats but I think that it would be useless tbh to add SSJ2, that's why I suggest skipping SSJ2 and going from SSJ to SSJ3.

For the SSJ3 hair model you can  make a whole new one like the amazing DBS Broly's one. Then, after SSJ3 if implemented, we'll get SSJGod (Just a glowy red recoloring for the base form hairs, pretty easy tbh, and a glowy aura). Then we finish with SSJB.

Option 3

SSJ-->SSJGod--->SSJBlue just like Vegeta (Even if Vegeta has SSJ2, let's say that the SSJ2 in the game is when you're SSJ and your equipments are +12 and gives you lightning around you).

Edited by Trunks
  • Like 7

i feel like you should do ssj2 first before blue but honestly like have ssj2 for a while then if yall drop another transformation have it be blue

Well, I think that the ssj2 And I have a question that is about the other classes since if they implement ssj2 they also have to add an improvement to the transformations of the other races and what would that improvement be? and another thing is about the transformation of the pure majin they could allow that when one is transformed he can throw the buffos of the class

Edited by gerardo712

Ssj2, I’m not really a fan of DBS, that’s a little bit too child friendly for me, so SSJB is meh... I don’t know how ssj2 could work so it’s not unfair for others yet is still enjoyable for the user, cos martial atists have such bad ENG they can barely sustain ssj without buffs. Also ssj2 in dbz was about the crazy speed+power, well I’m a fighter main so if I get more speed I don’t mind, but then the speed’s gonna be crazy op.(but ffs dont nerf speed it suffered enough already) So I guess it should buff the stats that basic ssj gives with like +5% more and the drain should be 5% more too, or something like that. And the requirement should be to have SSJ and a higher lv, maybe lv60.

• Like 1

SSJ2 seems like more fitting than the SSJB in my opinion, however, how to add it into the game and what stats could it have over the regular SSJ is to discuss. Kinda like the idea of adding some lightning just to recognize it as SSJ2.

Edited by Reep98
  • Like 1

I think making a model for SSJ2 would be bit of a hassle in comparison to SSJ3 that can remain unchanged, but I'd love to see it in the game regardless.

Not to mention like others said it'd make most sense lorewise.

Imagine if we had to go through a questline to achieve SSJ2 though, it would create a chance to explain how would it be possible lorewise.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 6:38 PM, Trunks said:

I feel like it would be extremely early if you add SSJB.

We currently have only 2 forms : Kaioken and SSJ.

Here's what I suggest

Option 1 :

I suggest that we do the SSJ2 then the SSJ3 then SSGod then the SSJBlue.

Option 2 :

SSJ2 could be SSJ with lightnings and better stats but I think that it would be useless tbh to add SSJ2, that's why I suggest skipping SSJ2 and going from SSJ to SSJ3.

For the SSJ3 hair model you can  make a whole new one like the amazing DBS Broly's one. Then, after SSJ3 if implemented, we'll get SSJGod (Just a glowy red recoloring for the base form hairs, pretty easy tbh, and a glowy aura). Then we finish with SSJB.

Option 3

SSJ-->SSJGod--->SSJBlue just like Vegeta (Even if Vegeta has SSJ2, let's say that the SSJ2 in the game is when you're SSJ and your equipments are +12 and gives you lightning around you).

If you ask me Option 3 is the best option, I'm not really a big fan of SSJ2/SSJ3, and being able to access the normal god form sounds pretty nice. And I'm not sure if other games that aren't roblox really do it. Instead of being like XV2 and skipping straight to SSB.

Just a thought, whatever transformation wins, it should be added to the base ssj as an RP ability. It would be nice if you had to charge up before you can transform. (obviously shenron wish or something for the 2nd transformation would be still needed)

• Like 2

I would prefer SSB because I think it would feel more of a diferent transformation, yeah I know Its just a recolor, but I feel SSJ2 is going to end up Looking like ssj1 but with sparking effects?

SSJ2 is more Iconic, and I won't mind following the correct order, I just feel that SSJB is easier to make it feel like something new and shining, but if you can make SSJ2 different enough of a transformation, then yeah I won't mind .

• Like 1

I prefer the first option. I love ssj 2, their hair style and the Gohan story behind it.

But I would like to ask what will happen with the others races? Will they have any other transformations or something to add? 

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Ssj2, i feel like the title auras kinda make it hard to fully implement maybe remove or change their effects to be something else?  ssj1 needs the color change to a golden-ish white color like in frieza saga, and keep the original ssj1 for ssj2's golden color with addition of electricity bouncing around. maybe change the way the hair looks too from different styles. i feel like a new leveling system could help accommodate for the change later on in game. I'll talk on it later.

Not understanding why everyone likes SSJ baby blue but alright. i personally prefer SSJ2.

What I think is most important, is that it should have it's own use.
For example Kaioken used to be (I am not sure if it still is in this) quite a bit stronger than SSJ, especially if you got up to 2x or 3x, so that was mostly for party play.
SSJ on the other hand is easy enough to handle yourself without a dende keeping up your EP and LP, so that was quite good to use in solo play.

If now add a new transformation, it should not just render SSJ1 useless, because it is the same just stronger.

• Thanks 1

My Opinion for the Transformation.

Keep it slow and slowly go up.

SSJ2 -> SSJ3 -> SSJ4 -> SSJB -> Super Saiyan God -> Ultra Instinct?

And also if we can activate Kaioken and Super Saiyan at the same time to increase stats for better dungeon experience and boss fight.(Currently not much players online is difficult to get a full party for dungeon)

For the transformation of Super Saiyan can we make it something like Kaioken where you can go up to 3x?

Example: 1. SSJ to SSJ2 require 1 RP ball
                 2. SSJ2 to SSJ3 require 2 RP ball or something else you guys can think of. SSJ3 to SSJ4 and so forth....

Maybe we can do it like more EP or LP costing for higher transformation. (I believe Ultra Instinct should be invisible without costing or at the verge of dying from Super Saiyan God to activate Ultra Instinct?)

I also hope that some of the Transformation require to go through special quest to get it? like for SSJB/Super Saiyan God and also Ultra Instinct (If this does exist) lol.

Thank you all the Staff for this and for your all hard work with all the fun we have in-game. I hope you will take this into consideration.