SanGawku

Client and Server Patch Notes 19/06/2020

DDQwbtP.png

Quality of What? 

That's right Quality of LIFE!

Known_Issues.png

• Universe Points are manually allocated currently. 

Crashes_Fixed.png

• Fixed a Missing Animation crash in CCBD
  • Fixed a null entity crash
  • Fixed a crash with invalid item tables. 

nvaE1HW.png

• Fixed Special Equipment Boxes giving max selected stat. 
  • Fixed several typos on some menus. 

Aq4yVGd.png

• Moved Freecam  from Caps Lock to Scroll Lock
  • Moved Hide GUI from NumLock to Pause
  • Added Filtered Pickup to Caps Lock button
  • Filtered Pickup will pickup only Zeni, Dragonballs, and Stones. 
  • Updated Netstore link to take you to the webstore. 
  • Like 5

Just a suggestion, sometimes when we want to sell stuff fast on NPCs but not good items that we picked up, so if there was like a warning showing before you sold an item above average, for instance lets say an item with 14% attack speed, we could get a warning to make sure we wanted to sell them or not. Good patch notes tho keep it up.

Just now, Reep98 said:

Just a suggestion, sometimes when we want to sell stuff fast on NPCs but not good items that we picked up, so if there was like a warning showing before you sold an item above average, for instance lets say an item with 14% attack speed, we could get a warning to make sure we wanted to sell them or not. Good patch notes tho keep it up.

That sounds like a nightmare to implement. What decides whether its a good stat or not.

27 minutes ago, SanGawku said:

That sounds like a nightmare to implement. What decides whether its a good stat or not.

Its just a quality of life improvement, nothing actually necessary to have in the game, just and idea 😛

50 minutes ago, SanGawku said:

In the original game (if I remember correctly) you got a pop up message if you tried to sell a rare/legendary item asking you if you were sure about it. Nice job with the update btw, you should add mystery item pickup too.

Edited by yenska93

Hey why are those dragonball spawn and drop rates so low i mean i am 48lv and fightin 43lv mobs still no sign of mobs with dragonballs,why? And u said there is no db hunt event on thursday but i saw one from 8:00am to 12:30pm.(not complaining tho)

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

Hey why are those dragonball spawn and drop rates so low i mean i am 48lv and fightin 43lv mobs still no sign of mobs with dragonballs,why? And u said there is no db hunt event on thursday but i saw one from 8:00am to 12:30pm.(not complaining tho)

The db droprates are insane imo. Back in the original game you could be happy if you got 1 db in 1 week. Here you can get like 2 sets of dragonballs in 1 day.

12 hours ago, SanGawku said:

any legendary item, or any item with an upgrade.

just blanket the warning.

53 minutes ago, yenska93 said:

The db droprates are insane imo. Back in the original game you could be happy if you got 1 db in 1 week. Here you can get like 2 sets of dragonballs in 1 day.

Yes they are, we've also got more frequent hunts.

We might tune them back, but we're happy with everyone getting their transformations and dragon buffs sooner.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dumke said:

any legendary item, or any item with an upgrade.

just blanket the warning.

Yes they are, we've also got more frequent hunts.

We might tune them back, but we're happy with everyone getting their transformations and dragon buffs sooner.

ye it's fine for me, too many people are complaining how low the drop rates are and i just dont understand...

13 hours ago, SanGawku said:

Filtered Pickup will pickup only Zeni, Dragonballs, and Stones. 

Where can I activate or set it?

4 hours ago, Kasus1989 said:

Where can I activate or set it?

18 hours ago, SanGawku said:

Added Filtered Pickup to Caps Lock button

• Like 1

Hey can u add the feature of hiding worn gauntlets/bracelets cause ur worn dogi hides the top,bottom and the shoes 

And also i went into the db hunt event there was literally no mob showing signs of dragonball can u do somethin with this lv5/7 bracket please 

I seriously wanna ssj

On 6/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, Adonis said:

Hey can u add the feature of hiding worn gauntlets/bracelets cause ur worn dogi hides the top,bottom and the shoes 

And also i went into the db hunt event there was literally no mob showing signs of dragonball can u do somethin with this lv5/7 bracket please 

I seriously wanna ssj

Hope you have proper scouter, make sure just in case.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, Adonis said:

I seriously wanna ssj

Were you killing mobs or just wondering around?

3 minutes ago, Lark3m said:

Were you killing mobs or just wondering around?

Ofcourse i was killing them but here's the thing the dragonball icon didn't show upon the map so u know i couldn't get dragonballs

Just now, Adonis said:

Ofcourse i was killing them but here's the thing the dragonball icon didn't show upon the map so u know i couldn't get dragonballs

If you've got the right scouter on then it's just a matter of luck. On saturday it took a solid 10 mins of killing mobs before db icons showed up and  then I only averaged 1 ball every 30 mins or so. Some people got multiple sets, I only finished a single set after 3 hours (I'd collected 9 by the end of the hunt if I remember right).