kaiboss

Founder Packs

this is not a suggestion i would say it should be a DBOUN thing founder packs a thing to show your support to this projects that you admire and want to see grow and buying the founder pack or giving the founder pack to long time players to the project that been there from the start or both with the founder pack you will get special things you guys will have to decide on what to give

THE THREE NAMES I CAME UP WITH
DBOUN Zwarrior

THE LIMIT BREAKER

REALMS OF GODS

those names i think should be great founder pack names each of them will have there own stuff into it from the thanks of you guys

dogde.gif.e1baa02a5cad5728a46400916c004059.gif

ha.gif.f76a741f40192dfeaca93b773529e832.gif

6 hours ago, LordShaxx said:

please no

tell me why is that now give me your reason lol

Guest atidote

Founder pack has to be equitable for all player, it mean no cheat stuff or reward that could impact the game.

Also i'm against because i don't want to promise thing and can't assume it, if we receive too many founder it'll be complicated to retreive every.

But that's my opinion.

3 hours ago, atidote said:

Founder pack has to be equitable for all player, it mean no cheat stuff or reward that could impact the game.

Also i'm against because i don't want to promise thing and can't assume it, if we receive too many founder it'll be complicated to retreive every.

But that's my opinion.

alright i respect that but where is my cookie that i was promised

A title that does not belong to any attribute, seems to me the best.
Or a special pet.

Basically a pretty decoration would be this "founder pack"

It is my humble opinion.

Google Translator my god.

• Like 1

I think we should wait for the game reaches it's Beta stage before do something like Founder Packs xD

36 minutes ago, Dohko said:

Creo que deberíamos esperar a que el juego llegue a su etapa Beta antes de hacer algo como Founder Packs xD

Having it defined, it would save time in the future xd

1 hour ago, Dohko said:

I think we should wait for the game reaches it's Beta stage before do something like Founder Packs xD

why would you wait its for the people who have been in the community from the start and been staying here being active

According to my perspective it is a good idea, there will always be people who want to contribute, I do not see why it would be a bad "hook".

• Like 2

Not a bad idea, but it's something that'll probably end up happening anyway.

(and those names are a bit cringy)

5 hours ago, Vani said:

Not a bad idea, but it's something that'll probably end up happening anyway.

(and those names are a bit cringy)

the names seem pretty good to me i have others like god of destruction or creation , supreme ruler, grand minister, ruler of all,  the all mighty, breaker of limits, master,ultra instinct shadow dragon, maker of wishes, fastest in the universe, prepared for battle, and limitless potential all of those names and more i think could be founder pack names

On 1/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, kaiboss said:

the names seem pretty good to me i have others like god of destruction or creation , supreme ruler, grand minister, ruler of all,  the all mighty, breaker of limits, master,ultra instinct shadow dragon, maker of wishes, fastest in the universe, prepared for battle, and limitless potential all of those names and more i think could be founder pack names

I mean that they're over the top (prepared for battle would be good tho)