The Dragon Ball Online: Universe Revelations staff is looking for Quest Designers to join our team! Help a growing community of dedicated fans update and improve DBO with new content and improvements to old content!
Quest Designers will work closely with the Core Team, World Designers and Game Balance and Mechanics Staff to conceptualize, write, create and implement new quests, events, story-content and more!
- At least 18 years old
- Have a background in Dragon Ball's history, story and lore - including the 'expanded universe' properties and the original (that is, non-Z) manga.
- A love of writing fiction such as stories, RPG's, etc.
- Have an understanding of basic programming principles such as States, Triggers, Conditions, Checks, etc and their limitations while designing quests and events.
- The ability to work well within an existing workflow and team.
- Being available to communicate and cooperate on Discord.
- Keen sense of humor!
When applying, please include the following information for consideration by the staff:
- About You! (Name, age, occupation, hobby?)
- What's your typical availability? (Weekends, weekdays after 5PM, etc.)
- Your geographic location
- Examples of your writing or other experience you have with the creation of stories and fiction.
- Did Vegeta obtain Super Saiyan 2 before the Majin state? Why or why not? (there is no right or wrong answer, just looking for your reasoning.)
We greatly appreciate taking the time to apply, and your willingness to volunteer your time to help DBOUR grow and expand! Your application, once submitted, will be studied by the staff and, if you're selected, you will be contacted by an Administrator!
-The DBOUR Team
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups